Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fixer  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 7, 2021 4:53:44 AM(UTC)
Fixer

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 61 post(s)

Is it possible to block someone from seeing my images, if so, can someone explain how to do it please..?

ZenMaster3D  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 12, 2021 2:56:19 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)

Fair disclaimer: I am just another Renderotican just like you, keep that in mind.

While I am not 100% sure I am 90% sure (or think to be) that this isn't a thing.

My take though: why would you want to? If someone is bothering you then block them, and that should be the end of it. They are now out of your Renderotica life and that really should be the end of it. It's not our place to try and punish other Renderoticans, even if you think they're doing wrong.

Block, ignore and move on is really the best thing you can do here. Don't give them any more thought (or attention!) and instead focus on the good stuff.

Now... I think I can see where this may be going (or so I assume); maybe you're worried about people trying to steal your work? There are other (much better) ways to deal with that, in the end DCMA is a thing here.

See.. blocking... how do you imagine this? It won't work. I can literally change my so called IP address (this is the main thing which identifies anonymous website visitors) by the press of a few buttons (and some mouse clicks) while using Opera (which is my favorite browser). How do you imagine blocking that?

Which is why I am 90% sure that this isn't a thing. And once again: IMO you shouldn't bother with this, move on and if someone does try to steal your work (= assumption on my part) use the proper channels to get to them.

(which won't always work but....)

Hope this could help.