Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ModBot  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 8:10:00 AM(UTC)
ModBot

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
When I attempt to load the morphs to the most updated version of golden palace they do not appear in the parameters tab. New Gen works fine but nothing I do will make golden palace work. Any help??
haruchai  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 8:52:43 AM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ModBot Go to Quoted Post
When I attempt to load the morphs to the most updated version of golden palace they do not appear in the parameters tab. New Gen works fine but nothing I do will make golden palace work. Any help??

I have looked at the morph folders in the Speculum zip and it appears that this meant to be used with the original version of Golden Palace, not v2. Meipe changed the folder names when updating to v2 and Speculum places it's files in the original folder (it was released in 2018 after all).

You could try copying the folder data-Meipex-GoldenPalace-GoldenPalace_Genitalia-DubTH to data-Meipex-GoldenPalace-GoldenPalace_Genitalia_v2 and see if that works. Not sure how much changed in the update and if the morphs are compatible though.

Save

Edited by user Saturday, July 31, 2021 9:50:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Corrected the folder paths

haruchai  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 9:48:49 AM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Originally Posted by: haruchai Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: ModBot Go to Quoted Post

I have looked at the morph folders in the Speculum zip and it appears that this meant to be used with the original version of Golden Palace, not v2. Meipe changed the folder names when updating to v2 and Speculum places it's files in the original folder (it was released in 2018 after all).

You could try copying the folder data-Meipex-GoldenPalace-GoldenPalace_Genitalia to data-Meipex-GoldenPalace-GoldenPalace_Genitalia_v2 and see if that works. Not sure how much changed in the update and if the morphs are compatible though.

I had a couple of minutes and tried it, it works. Copy/put the DubTH folder in the updated Golden Palace v2 folder in data as above and the morphs appear at the bottom of the parameters list.
I've attached a picture of the full path to the folder you need (the Speculum morphs folder is inside the DubTH one) and one of the morphs showing when Golden Palace v2 is loaded. If you need any more guidance let me know.

thanks 1 user thanked haruchai for this useful post.
ModBot on 7/31/2021(UTC)
BrotherHades  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 10:21:19 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

If the morphs were made for Golden Palace and not Golden Palace V2, then you have a 50% or higher chance they aren't going to work, even if you copy the morphs over to the Golden Palace V2 folders. If the update to Golden Palace broke DubTH's included morphs, you might try to contact him so he knows that he would need to rework them to work with Golden Palace V2 (Though at this point it might be smart for DubTH to wait as Meipe has mentioned working on an update so we might end up with Golden Palace V3 soon)

I keep both versions installed for just that reason, I have Deep Inside Her for Golden Palace, and while I copied things over to the V2 folders, not all the morphs will work with V2, and sadly Xameva who did the deep inside her sets appears to have left the community, so getting an update that works with V2 perfectly doesn't look like a possibility.

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
ModBot on 7/31/2021(UTC)
ModBot  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 5:35:51 PM(UTC)
ModBot

I've tried what you said but i'm still not getting what i need. Thankyou for trying tho i really appreciate your help on this.
ModBot  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 11:42:54 PM(UTC)
ModBot

I got it! thanks again guys! some trial and error and a couple program restarts and i got the morphs to show up. Thanks again!
DubTH  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2021 12:04:42 PM(UTC)
DubTH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

First of all, sorry for reviving this thread and the late reply.

I already added support for Golden Palace V2 a while ago (~July, 2019). There should be a second file called "DubTH_Speculum_Update_01.zip" which should include the Golden Palace V2 morphs.