Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ebonix115  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 9:16:30 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)

Until there are more products on the market that cater to x-ray internal shots, I'll have to make due with the ones that I have now. Does any one have any suggestions on how to make the internal scenes of cum inflation or egg impregnation?That's a focal point of some of the work that I plan to make, and a little help/direction on what kind of products that I could buy or technices that I could use for it would be appreciated. I'll post back here as I find more ways to make this happen. 

matt  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 26, 2021 11:26:51 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Ebonix115 Go to Quoted Post

Until there are more products on the market that cater to x-ray internal shots, I'll have to make due with the ones that I have now. Does any one have any suggestions on how to make the internal scenes of cum inflation or egg impregnation?That's a focal point of some of the work that I plan to make, and a little help/direction on what kind of products that I could buy or technices that I could use for it would be appreciated. I'll post back here as I find more ways to make this happen. 

This product: www.renderotica.com/store/cat/286_Female-Genitalia/sku/58299_Real-Sectional-View-Of-Female-Genitalia

It's designed for Poser, but it imports into Studio just fine, and after I applied the Daz Uber shader preset to it, it renders beautifully. It has a ton of morphs, and when placed inside of a G8F or whatever, can make some really interesting images if you're willing to do some superimposing in Photoshop or Gimp, which I can only assume that you are if you wanna do this kind of thing. 3feetwolf's 'x-ray' products can do similar things, but they're a bit different in the way that they load. If you already have them, you know what I mean. 

Laudanum's extreme penetration morphs have some pretty interesting gut deformation morphs, and they could be used to simulate inflation or 'eggs' inside of a torso. There's another set that was recently added and I forget what it's called or who sells it, but it looks like it could do similar things. 

For eggs, I found a really simple way to make something that resembles a frog type egg right inside of Studio, and you don't have to buy a damned thing to do it. Load a primitive sphere, then load a geoshell onto it. Set the offset on the geoshell high, like maybe 5cm or something like that, then apply a texture of some kind to the sphere, and a transparent, glossy texture to the shell, something like water or thin semen of even glass. Play around with the textures and the shell offset, even the scaling on the sphere to make it oval or oblong, if you have something like Mesh Grabber, you could even make it lumpy, the shell will follow. I got some pretty neat effects with different textures and shaders on the shell, and if you set the sphere to an emissive shader, they glow pretty nicely. 

We've already got a lot of neat stuff to play with, and If I remember right, DAZ has a full set of internal organs for G8, or maybe it was G3? Pretty sure it was both. With imagination and effort, we can do this kind of thing right now with what's already available. 

thanks 1 user thanked matt for this useful post.
Ebonix115 on 7/4/2021(UTC)
5200north  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2021 7:04:46 PM(UTC)
5200north

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Ebonix115 Go to Quoted Post

you need to post in the gallery, i'm dying to see your work