Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lifesuckz69  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 7:03:20 PM(UTC)
lifesuckz69

I know it worked with dynamic clothes back then, but I don't know if and how it is possible to make dforce react to dicktator.

For example I have some dforce loincloth and the dick sticks out fully through the material, cause it only reacts to the G8M itself.

matt  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 7:32:13 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: lifesuckz69 Go to Quoted Post

I know it worked with dynamic clothes back then, but I don't know if and how it is possible to make dforce react to dicktator.

For example I have some dforce loincloth and the dick sticks out fully through the material, cause it only reacts to the G8M itself.

Dforce is quite a bit different than Poser's dynamic cloth. 

Dforce reacts to anything in the scene that has geometry, not just a parented figure. The reason it's not doing much with the dick sticking through it is because it's basically 'caught' on the mesh. You might try running your simulation as a 30 frame animation, moving the dick into the final position by about the 20th frame to give the cloth time to settle. Just be sure that you start the sim with the dick NOT touching the cloth object, that way it won't get caught. Try starting it from a flacid position behind the loin, then start to move it up by about the 10th frame or so, see what that gets you.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 18, 2021 8:46:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified