2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zoro_d  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 2:52:47 PM(UTC)
zoro_d

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Hey everyone , I am glad to present a coming soon free update for my character pack here in Rotica ((Kitten for G8F)),, It will be Kitten Chaton for G8F

Kitten for G8F

Hot Addons for Kitten

This is a Big update release & I will make it free for everyone but it needs you to already have Kitten for G8F & her (Hot Addons) to work well & correctly.

Contents will be Extra Full character morphs (Head & Body) abit more sexy curved, I call her version 2 "KittenChaton", 3 more skin tones materials, more 3 erotic poses & more 2 shapes for her Dildo & few more dildo colors, 2 more Vagina Poses (Ultra Penetration),,, & MORE

She is now Available HERE

UserPostedImage

Edited by user Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:18:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Adding Download link, she is available now

zoro_d
My STORE
thanks 3 users thanked zoro_d for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 9/3/2020(UTC), Masterstroke on 9/4/2020(UTC), Zeppelin on 9/5/2020(UTC)
miguel71  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 4:34:18 PM(UTC)
miguel71

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Looking forward to it! Always enjoy your products!

Optika  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 3, 2020 4:41:37 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Looks promising. Might make me get Kitten finally. Also a little discount could help ;-)

But first of all thank you @zoro_d for the free add-on to chameleon rose I purchased over at (the other R place). Had some questions which I wanted to ask via PM but your mailbox here seems to be full. So shall I post those questions here?

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 9, 2020 9:53:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Removing mention to prohibited site

zoro_d  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 3:53:12 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

Thanks guys, I hope you will like this free new update, Soon when she is posted here in Rotica there will be more infos & showcase about the more new features.
zoro_d
My STORE
zoro_d  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 3:55:19 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post
Looks promising. Might make me get Kitten finally. Also a little discount could help ;-)

But first of all thank you @zoro_d for the free add-on to chameleon rose I purchased over somewhere else. Had some questions which I wanted to ask via PM but your mailbox here seems to be full. So shall I post those questions here?

I didn't receive any notes about PM from you in R or here in Rotica but it is OK you may ask here about what you want :)

Edited by moderator Wednesday, September 9, 2020 9:54:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

zoro_d
My STORE
Zeppelin  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 4, 2020 9:08:41 AM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 110 time(s) in 95 post(s)
I second, Rose2 is an excellent figure and she's free. Thanks much!
zoro_d  
#7 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2020 2:25:55 PM(UTC)
zoro_d

Thx Zeppelin , also thx to miguel71 & Optika & everyone taking a look at this subject,,, Right now I just uploaded Kitten Chaton to Rotica/CGBytes servers, I hope she will be approved soon, Stay tuned watching the Newest Items.
zoro_d
My STORE
Optika  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2020 12:18:46 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Damn, after a while there are new products in the store. Pitty that Kitten Chaton is not among them. Hope that it will be available soon. Might make me get Kitten then to use it.
rbug02  
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:25:16 AM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Got it Thank you very much zoro_d, and in the words of George Takia, OH MY, OOOHHHH MYYYYY
I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
3DSaga  
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:50:39 AM(UTC)
3DSaga

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 22 post(s)
What an awesome update!

I'm still new at this so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. The Read Me says to overwrite the existing files, but we'll still be able to use the original Kitten features? As cool as the new ones are, I still love the original and just want to make sure I can still use them.

Thanks again for this awesome update!
rbug02  
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:52:35 AM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Onesixthwarrior Go to Quoted Post
What an awesome update!

I'm still new at this so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. The Read Me says to overwrite the existing files, but we'll still be able to use the original Kitten features? As cool as the new ones are, I still love the original and just want to make sure I can still use them.

Thanks again for this awesome update!

I can answer that with a definite yes! I already uploaded it and checked the original for validity, it worked

I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
zoro_d  
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 11:53:34 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

Thanks guys :)

Onesixthwarrior: Yes, like rbug02 told you, you will still have the original Kitten1 after you "extract & overwrite" Chaton's files,,, so now you will have both Kitten & her sister Chaton ;P
zoro_d
My STORE
3DSaga  
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2020 2:59:57 PM(UTC)
3DSaga

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Thanks so much for your replies!

I went ahead and installed the update- it's amazing! Thanks so much for these enhancements to a favorite character!
zoro_d  
#14 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 12:13:25 PM(UTC)
zoro_d

Guys I wanna give you a fast tip :

For the Pose called (( Pose S 08 )) , if you wanna open-up her butts a bit more? (you feel they are so closed?), Change the slider value of ((Kitt. Butts_Closed)) under Pose Controls while you are selecting Kitten Chaton, like in the screenshot below

UserPostedImage

zoro_d
My STORE
BrimstoneOmega  
#15 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 7:55:00 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

I love her! Thank you so much! I did do a little tweaking to her shape, I always do, but not because of any fault, just personal preference. I love the large breast morph that actually look like large breast, not water ballons stuck to her chest! You have hands down some of the best characters, clothes, even motorcycles! Pretty sure I own about 90% of your products.

zoro_d  
#16 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 3:17:11 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

I am glad you like her, BrimstoneOmega, she may not be perfect but i tried to make using her as hot & fun as possible ;P
zoro_d
My STORE
thanks 1 user thanked zoro_d for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 9/14/2020(UTC)
Zeppelin  
#17 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 10:48:07 AM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Thanks for the update, it was the tipping point I needed to buy Kitten. I'm not disappointed. The breast morphs alone are are worth it, the puppeteer controls make it really easy to pose the breasts in difficult poses to look absolutely natural and behaving the way physics intended. The one point I'm having difficulty with is getting the products to show up in the smart content tab. The instructions say there is a metadata file included. I don't see it, nor do I see a way to import the data into DS. I'm on a Mac so maybe its a bit different.
thanks 1 user thanked Zeppelin for this useful post.
zoro_d on 9/15/2020(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#18 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2020 6:46:58 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Zeppelin Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the update, it was the tipping point I needed to buy Kitten. I'm not disappointed. The breast morphs alone are are worth it, the puppeteer controls make it really easy to pose the breasts in difficult poses to look absolutely natural and behaving the way physics intended. The one point I'm having difficulty with is getting the products to show up in the smart content tab. The instructions say there is a metadata file included. I don't see it, nor do I see a way to import the data into DS. I'm on a Mac so maybe its a bit different.

It's not too hard once you know how. There are two ways I know of, the first would be to go into the zip file (unzip it) and follow into the runtime-support- and then click on the first file there, and it should open daz and give you a window with an option to import the metadata. If that doesn't work, have the smart content tab open and then click on the three lines right next to the top of that pane group.

Click on DB Maintenance. Then select this option;

And finally uncheck the box that selects everything and scroll down to find her metadata, (if you can you can't find it just leave everything selected, it will just take a long time)

thanks 1 user thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
zoro_d on 9/15/2020(UTC)
zoro_d  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 1:21:27 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Zeppelin Go to Quoted Post

It's not too hard once you know how. There are two ways I know of, the first would be to go into the zip file (unzip it) and follow into the runtime-support- and then click on the first file there, and it should open daz and give you a window with an option to import the metadata. If that doesn't work, have the smart content tab open and then click on the three lines right next to the top of that pane group.

Click on DB Maintenance. Then select this option;

And finally uncheck the box that selects everything and scroll down to find her metadata, (if you can you can't find it just leave everything selected, it will just take a long time)

yep Exactly, BINGO

zoro_d
My STORE
Zeppelin  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 10:56:04 AM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Thanks, that worked. Just curious, which file contains the metadata? the .dsx or the .dsa?