2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Meipe  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 3:58:51 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)

Breastacular has just been submitted! It's a rigged and collidable graft for G8F, that will boost her boobs.

You will get:

- A higher-res boob graft that can smoothly collide with hands, legs, gens, objects... Many tools are included;

- A better rigging to pose the breasts;

- All shape morphs that were included in the G3F softness package I made with Xameva;

- All nipple morphs from Headlights, with more options to get 'natural-looking' shapes,

- Gravity morphs similar to the G3F Soft Gravity;

- UV options, and more.

Thunder3D kindly included a few poses and expression previews from his "The big Squeeze" product...  It's an amazing pose set for Breastacular, and more will follow! A big thank you. :)

Meipe attached the following image(s):
0_MainBL2.jpg
09_Teaser1.jpg
10_Teaser2.jpg
11_Teaser3.jpg
thanks 4 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
billyben on 7/29/2019(UTC), cheesymaid on 7/29/2019(UTC), Thunder-3D on 7/29/2019(UTC), banditcameraman on 7/29/2019(UTC)
Webduck  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 4:22:19 AM(UTC)
Webduck

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi Meipe,

SUPER !!!!!

Webduck

BrimstoneOmega  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 7:01:26 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Mmmmm.... Glorious. You are doing God's own work here.
therat1200  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 7:18:37 AM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1456 time(s) in 1452 post(s)

Looks fantastic!

Thunder-3D  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 8:55:21 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

This was a very tough project with a lot of obstacles to overcome (you wouldn't believe what it takes just to get G8F to touch herself lol) but Meipe did an outstanding job! We're both very excited to bring you another first of its' kind geograft!

Breastacular will be fully supported in several upcoming pose sets, and by it's collidable nature is already backwards compatible with all Inspiration Pose sets.

Just remember, manual adjustment of poses will be required based on your chosen Breastacular shape, but squeezing those sweater puppies is the fun part ;)

thanks 3 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
cheesymaid on 7/29/2019(UTC), billyben on 7/29/2019(UTC), banditcameraman on 7/29/2019(UTC)
3denthus  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 2:24:15 PM(UTC)
3denthus

Words can't describe the excitement I have over this product. You guys rock!!!

Being a graft does that mean other g8f morphs won't have an effect on the this product?
cheesymaid  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 3:14:00 PM(UTC)
cheesymaid

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 183 post(s)
It may not be strictly true that the underlying morphs will have no effect.

Morphs to the groin region certainly impact the gens of virtually every maker. Morphs in the breast region (including HD nipple shaping) do impact Headlights. (Try nipple morphs on your base figure. They definitely move the Headlights.)

Depending on what this product is, the shapes in the breast area probably will impact these boobs to some extent.
Thunder-3D  
#8 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 3:55:02 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Actually, one of the most exciting things we discovered when developing the graft, is that we were able to make Breastacular mimic the character and breast shape of the parent figure :D

Meipe also took special care to ensure the new nipples line up with the Daz nipples, and most nipple morphs will work also. Meipe even built his headlights nipple morphs into the graft itself so all the headlights nipple shapes are also available!

The breast shapes will be slightly altered from the G8F morphs depending on the weight map strength you select (weight strength is adjustable via the settings folder in Breastacular) but it's pretty much spot on.

So yes, not only does Breastacular include dozens of breast shapes, your current G8F breast morph collection will work as well! :D

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 7/29/2019(UTC)
3denthus  
#9 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 5:37:41 PM(UTC)
3denthus

Like someone said above... You guys are doing God's work. Bringing so much to the table! Thanks guys. Can't wait!
Thunder-3D  
#10 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2019 7:02:01 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Meipe does 90% of the work :)

(or maybe 85%... ;) )

ChupaCabra555  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:56:40 AM(UTC)
ChupaCabra555

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Well, I hven't tried it out yet, but I have certainly wanted something like this for quite awhile, particularly the 'colliding' aspect.

I've picked up other things that could emulate that, but it required manipulating dozens of points individually to produce the same effect.

I still use G3F for most of my Daz Studio renders, but with this I may use G8F more (at least for the 'naughty' stuff :) ).

sen-kg  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 6:53:34 AM(UTC)
sen-kg

Great! By the way, do you have plans to create G3 products any more? Are you planning to fully migrate to g8 products?
Mortze  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 8:12:12 AM(UTC)
Mortze

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello.
I'd also like to ask if you're planing on doing this product for G3, like you did with Golden Palace and Highlights?
sumigo  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 10:53:40 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)

Hello Meipe and Thunder,

Great product, but Ugh!!!!!!

Another steep learning curve, now I know what will occupy the coming weekend.

A question, is there a way to make the collisions work on the hands of another figure? I tried loading the invisible gloves onto a Genesis 8 male I'm working with and the collisions didnt work on either him or the gloves and I this is a scene where the figure is really grabbing onto some large breasts.

So I was glad to see this product go live to help with this scene, but the nuances of it I'm still getting the hang of.

thanks 1 user thanked sumigo for this useful post.
ChupaCabra555 on 7/30/2019(UTC)
Thunder-3D  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:15:46 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: sumigo Go to Quoted Post

Hello Meipe and Thunder,

A question, is there a way to make the collisions work on the hands of another figure? I tried loading the invisible gloves onto a Genesis 8 male I'm working with and the collisions didnt work on either him or the gloves and I this is a scene where the figure is really grabbing onto some large breasts.

So I was glad to see this product go live to help with this scene, but the nuances of it I'm still getting the hang of.

Sorry, I guess we could have explained the reason for the gloves better.

The gloves are ONLY needed for the parent figure of Breastacular, because an object cannot collide with itself. Since the breasts are grafted into the parent figure, the hands would not properly collide. The gloves create a separate object for Breastacular to collide with, creating the illusion that her hands are smooshing her own breasts.

(Edit: Technically G8Fs hands could collide with Breastacular without the gloves, but because G8F would be directly colliding with the geograft, breastacular would attempt to push away from G8Fs chest creating distortion.)

The gloves are not necessary to get OTHER objects to collide with Breastacular, so all you need to do is use the collision script and switch the collision object from the gloves to the G8M character.

This applies to a floor, bed, couch, wall, anything you want Breastacular to be smooshed by. But you MUST switch the collision object either manually through the properties window, or through the collision script.

Only ONE object can collide with Breastacular at a time, this is a limitation of the software.

Hope that makes sense :)

Edited by user Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:35:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
sumigo on 7/30/2019(UTC), Meipe on 7/30/2019(UTC), ChupaCabra555 on 7/31/2019(UTC)
sumigo  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2019 12:30:44 PM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: sumigo Go to Quoted Post

Hello Meipe and Thunder,

Sorry, I guess we could have explained the reason for the gloves better.

The gloves are ONLY needed for the parent figure of Breastacular, because an object cannot collide with itself. Since the breasts are grafted into the parent figure, the hands would not properly collide. The gloves create a separate object for Breastacular to collide with.

The gloves are not necessary to get other objects to collide with Breastacular, so all you need to do is use the collision script and switch the collision object from the gloves to the G8M character.

This applies to a floor, bed, couch, wall, anything you want Breastacular to be smooshed by. But you MUST switch the collision object either manually through the properties window, or through the collision script. Only ONE object can collide with Breastacular at a time, this is a limitation of the software.

Hope that mnakes sense :)

Thanks, it does, I just need to spend more time with it, getting used to how it works and all that.

Ochonan7766  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:35:41 AM(UTC)
Ochonan7766

Thank you for great work.

But can I ask a question?

When a character has huge breasts, they deform like mud.How can I solve this?

Thunder-3D  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 7:30:06 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Ochonan7766 Go to Quoted Post

Thank you for great work.

But can I ask a question?

When a character has huge breasts, they deform like mud.

How can I solve this?

That is collision working as intended.

Due to the thousands of possible shapes that can be made with Breastacular, it is impossible to predict and design the poses for specific breast shapes.

When using The Big Squeeze pose set you should expect to do some manual adjusting based on your chosen Breastacular shape.

There are many fitting tools included in Breastacular to assist you in getting the perfect collision. Also The Big Squeeze has many hover tips to help you find what you're looking for. Please read all instructions and tips for best results.

For the example above, I would recommend either:

• Select G8Fs pectoral bones and tilt them inward a little
  • Select the arms and rotate them outward a little
  • Select Breastacular and increase the "Collision Push In Both" slider

It shoudl only take a small amount of adjustment and the breasts will "pop" back inside the arms :)

Edited by user Wednesday, July 31, 2019 7:48:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thunder-3D  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 7:50:34 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Here's ths same pose you're using.

The arm on the right is still in the default position, because it's using an extremely large shape, the breast is wider than the arms are.

The arm on the left has been selected and rotated (red slider) outward a little and now the breast pops back inside the arm and is squeezed :)

It will take a little getting used to, but the poses and Breastacular were designed with user adjustment in mind. And playing around with squeezing those sweater puppies is a lot of fun ;)

Edited by user Wednesday, July 31, 2019 7:54:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Thunder-3D attached the following image(s):
Rotate arm.JPG
cheesymaid  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 1:56:44 PM(UTC)
cheesymaid

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 183 post(s)
The Daz limit of one smoothing modifier only will be an important thing for other vendors to consider when setting up products that might feature these breasts with deformation.

Like milking teats, for instance. Two separate props for right and left breasts? Can't expect the milkers to deform both breasts. Breast binding, same thing...

Now, I'll have to see how it looks with two instances of the breast prop loaded on one model. That may be a way around the Daz limitation.