Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
poisongrin  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:34:54 AM(UTC)
poisongrin

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 6 post(s)

The question, so.....what do I do now? I am on the new 4.10 studio of Daz3d. Teh preset category does not exist, so what now? Thanks, love your stuff <3

PS - Please make blindfolds for all genders for Genisis 8 models <3

UserPostedImage

matt  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:10:34 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

I'm using 4.10 and I just looked, I have the Render Presets Folder. Not sure why you wouldn't.

EvilSteve  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:22:08 PM(UTC)
EvilSteve

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Library folders like this are only created when you install a product that uses them. When you unzip the product, it should just create that folder.

Now, unfortunately there isn't really any single, universal standard followed by all content creators as to the folder structure. For instance, in this case, the zip file structure assumes you've got a folder called "My Library" -- but based on your screenshot here, yours is actually called "My DAZ 3D Library". Long story short: You should just need to unzip everything under the "My Library" folder in the zip file directly into your "My DAZ 3D Library" folder.
thanks 1 user thanked EvilSteve for this useful post.
poisongrin on 4/27/2019(UTC)
poisongrin  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2019 8:57:24 PM(UTC)
poisongrin

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Originally Posted by: EvilSteve Go to Quoted Post
Library folders like this are only created when you install a product that uses them. When you unzip the product, it should just create that folder.

Now, unfortunately there isn't really any single, universal standard followed by all content creators as to the folder structure. For instance, in this case, the zip file structure assumes you've got a folder called "My Library" -- but based on your screenshot here, yours is actually called "My DAZ 3D Library". Long story short: You should just need to unzip everything under the "My Library" folder in the zip file directly into your "My DAZ 3D Library" folder.

Thank you. I must be over thinking this, but is there a guide for installing content? I am all over the place as a newbie and am not wrapping my head around stuff.

what I currently do?

Unzip file, then manually place each file where the artist says I should. Is that it?