Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SnarltheWerewolf  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 1:19:13 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

Since this product seems to be completely abandoned by its owner, I'll go ahead and share the instructions on how to fix the rigidity weightmap which is one of the biggest issues with TAB. Why the vendor can't seem to be bothered to fix this or even just redistribute the fixed version another vendor made I'll never know. But I know a lot of people, myself included, get a lot of use out of TAB and it's their go to cock prop.

This will allow TAB to bend when the body moves and not just stay rigidly in place no matter what pose you put the figure in. It'll also scale more accurately when you use extreme body shapes.

Step by step instructions with screenshots can be found here: Link

5200north  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 4:45:51 PM(UTC)
5200north

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)

i just tried the tutorial - thank you by the way - and everything was good until Step 8 where i couldn't  change the "Mask Morphs with Type" option and then Step 10. When i saved i could not select anything for the "Set Content Type" or "Set Compare with" options. 

Any ideal why i'm stuck?

SnarltheWerewolf  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 5:52:29 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

You'll need to right-click on the "Mask Morph Type", same with "Transform Bone" to add features. I'll update the instructions, thank you for noticing that.

Regarding content type, as long as the check box is ticked you should be able to scroll over there and update. Can you post a screenshot?

Originally Posted by: 5200north Go to Quoted Post

i just tried the tutorial - thank you by the way - and everything was good until Step 8 where i couldn't  change the "Mask Morphs with Type" option and then Step 10. When i saved i could not select anything for the "Set Content Type" or "Set Compare with" options. 

Any ideal why i'm stuck?

thanks 1 user thanked SnarltheWerewolf for this useful post.
butchsl on 4/13/2019(UTC)