Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MadMachine  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:52:05 AM(UTC)
MadMachine

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I've been looking around in various places for a set of poses for G8 figures that are designed to express a D/s couple that are not explicitly sexual.  I've seen bits and pieces of what I'm looking for in various pose sets but they are often not complete or come with a bunch of other rather non-related stuff.  I'm looking for things like where the Dominant actor is sitting and simple stroking submissive actors hair or the D has his hand on her shoulder or around her neck. I'm looking for poses that would clearly show who is the Dominant party and who is the submissive one, even when they are fully clothed.

I would prefer these poses to come in M/f and F/m varieties, but if they also include F/f and M/m I wouldn't care much at all.  I would also like some that were serious, stoic poses and others that were more romantic, showing a more loving bond between the pairings.

Thank you for looking and I hope I have explained what I am seeking well enough.

Edited by user Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:08:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified