Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RobinsonUK  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 8:23:59 PM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 22 post(s)

I've wasted literally many minutes of time trying to make certain things fit inside certain other things snuggly.  It occurs to me that there's a big hole in the market for a vagina that conforms to a given selected object within the scene.  I've wasted many further minutes trying to think up algorithms to achieve this, so far without success.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Masterstroke  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 8:54:36 PM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
What software, what figure are you talking about? I realy don t know, what you mean.
RobinsonUK  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 9:03:00 PM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Any software. Daz 3D, for example. There are dilation morphs and so on but they almost never make a perfect fit around an object.  I found a paper here about creating geometry around an intersection between two meshes.  It's interesting.  I'm wondering if you could build or modify a geograft on-the-fly, using techniques such as this.

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2019 9:06:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

matt  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:48:19 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Are you trying to animate, or do static images? I don't animate, I don't have the patience or the time. I do static images, and I've found that with the vaginas that I use, NGV7 and Golden Palace, the morphs that come with them and the ones available as add-ons are more than up to the task of giving a 'snug' look to the vagina.

I see a lot of images both in the gallery and in for-pay comic sets, where the inner labia are clearly exposed while being penetrated by a massive cock. THIS IS WRONG! It makes me wonder if the creators of these images have ever looked down while having sex or had sex at all! You simply have to use the morphs that are available to get the look that you're after. Golden Palace has so many morphs for both inner and outer labial movement that it's almost overwhelming, NGV7, with the add-on morphs from Xameva and ZeVo, can also do a lot, and it is honestly my go-to vagina for most characters(sorry, Meipe). Take a look at the image I've added to this post. The vag looks like it's wrapping around that dick, tight as all hell. That's just using manipulation of the morphs, and if you're trying to animate, the same morphs can be used, but you'll be doing a lot of tweaking. That's why I don't bother with animations, I don't have the patience or the time!

matt attached the following image(s):
TabbyFucks.jpg
SnarltheWerewolf  
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:07:16 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Why not just adding a smoothing modifier to the vagina and then have it collide against the dildo? I wouldn't use too high a collision or smoothing iteration, but I used to do that all the time with Poison's G2M ass prop.
RobinsonUK  
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:15:34 AM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

Are you trying to animate, or do static images?

Animate.  Static images aren't so hard.  But tweaking each frame to be just right is kind-of difficult.

RobinsonUK  
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:17:37 AM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Why not just adding a smoothing modifier to the vagina and then have it collide against the dildo? I wouldn't use too high a collision or smoothing iteration, but I used to do that all the time with Poison's G2M ass prop.

Interesting approach.  I'll play with it later.

Masterstroke  
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:20:37 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

sorry, I am just slowly figuring out, what your problem is. Are you asking for something like soft body dynamics for vaginas?

RobinsonUK  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 9:55:22 AM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

sorry, I am just slowly figuring out, what your problem is. Are you asking for something like soft body dynamics for vaginas?

In essence that is just what I'm asking for, yes.  Though this is a specific case for which I think a solution could be found without a general dynamics implementation.  I was going to play with Houdini later (free version) to see if I could make anything happen there.  Prerequisite is clean geometry though - you know like d-force, one dodgy triangle can completely screw up the sim.

My idea was to compute the intersection and then generate or manipulate the geometry around the loop the intersection creates.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:11:41 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Oh man, if you're doing animation this could be really tough.

The *only* other things I can think of would be to go in and create a new surface out of the inner parts/lips of the vagina and make that surface a dforce surface. dforce is good for animations from what I've seen and heard. If you create a new surface out of just the areas colliding with the dildo, that should prevent the whole vagina from drooping and sagging.
RobinsonUK  
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:45:11 AM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Oh man, if you're doing animation this could be really tough.

The *only* other things I can think of would be to go in and create a new surface out of the inner parts/lips of the vagina and make that surface a dforce surface. dforce is good for animations from what I've seen and heard. If you create a new surface out of just the areas colliding with the dildo, that should prevent the whole vagina from drooping and sagging.

It should in theory but in practice I've yet to see anyone do anything interesting with d-force on geografts, or even existing body parts (boobs for example).  I don't think d-force is set up to handle such things is it.  If you know of any tutorials that do something like this, i.e. breasts under gravity (not morphs) I'd be interested in seeing it.  It could be that I've missed something of course.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:58:27 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Either here or Rendo or Daz, I know someone made Dforce presets for boobs.

Don't remember where it was or tried. I'm gay, so my interest in that product is pretty much Nil
RobinsonUK  
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:35:48 PM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Either here or Rendo or Daz, I know someone made Dforce presets for boobs.

Don't remember where it was or tried. I'm gay, so my interest in that product is pretty much Nil

I think there are dforce breast presets but they don't result in proper soft body deformation, i.e. such deformation must be volume preserving (something the new Vellum solvers do in Houdini).  I think that dforce is basically coded to work well with cloth, not volumes.  For example, to get a deformation in something like a sofa you apply inverse gravity to it so it moves up until contact with whatever's sitting on it.  It doesn't work the other way around (I don't think). 

Zaavaleta  
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 5:20:32 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Getting back to your original request, I think the best way to do it would be a whole new simulation engine. Like others have pointed out, dforce is for cloth, fluidos is for liquids, but what you'd need is a "meat simulator" for lack of a better term. I guess it'd be similar to simulating a really viscous liquid, but the surface won't break apart like liquids do. And the density could be dialed up for really muscular tissue or down for fatty tissue. That way things could bounce or jiggle the way they're supposed to or wrap around another object like you're asking for. I'm sure writing any physics engine is probably no small feat, but it shouldn't be that different from simulating a really viscous liquid like tar or toothpaste. Then, making it work with Daz Studio or Poser would be another challenge, but not impossible.

glossedsfm  
#15 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:05:40 AM(UTC)
glossedsfm

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
This is probably not the answer you were looking for. But about a year ago, maybe more i thinkg somebody in the SourceFilmMaker (SFM) or Blender community was working on a special rig that would allow a vag opening to follow the movement and expand/contract to match the contour of a penis/dildo. Or maybe it was just a rig that would allow the vag to follow the penis/dildo leaving the opening and closing of the orifice to the animator.
RobinsonUK  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 1:51:56 PM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Originally Posted by: glossedsfm Go to Quoted Post
This is probably not the answer you were looking for. But about a year ago, maybe more i thinkg somebody in the SourceFilmMaker (SFM) or Blender community was working on a special rig that would allow a vag opening to follow the movement and expand/contract to match the contour of a penis/dildo. Or maybe it was just a rig that would allow the vag to follow the penis/dildo leaving the opening and closing of the orifice to the animator.

I missed this.  It's pretty much what I want to do, yes.  It would be a real time-saver.  I think it's definitely possible with Houdini but unfortunately Houdini is a monster... I mean it'll be easy if you know how and right now I don't.  I found a simulation from a old version of Houdini that does something similar.  Though without the breaking (that would be taking things too far...).  The basic point is the physics engine stretches out the torous in response to collision with the bodies inside it as they move outwards.  I think this would form the basis of what I want to do.