19 Pages«<171819
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rycharde  
#361 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2023 8:16:57 PM(UTC)
Rycharde

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Howdy Laudanum,

I was wondering, even though G9 has been out for months if you plan on releasing a Futanari-style Cock-O-Rama for G8F (and G8M if possible *lewd grin*). I tried using the Meipe Futalicious asset, but I believe the Raw Cyclops Thea is clashing poorly with it. Plus, some of the features I'd like to use Cock-O-Rama has while Meipe's does not.

Here's hoping.

Caused_Zuse  
#362 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2023 12:30:07 AM(UTC)
Caused_Zuse

Howdy folks, this is a newbie-ish problem but it's only with cockorama so I'd reckoned to ask here first.

I've used 3D software like Maya and Blender a bit before, but am new to DAZ. I've been working out how this product works but have run into somewhat of a roadblock.

I want to use the core pack with a G3 Male morph, Crawk to be specific:

But the geo-shell overrides the tail textures (linked to the hip) and I can't seem to re-texture it throgh the shaping menu or MATing the Geo-shell. 

He came MDL Mats, but again I'm too new to know if that's a problem.

This might just be me being new, but I wanted to know if Cockorama is compatible with tailed creatures or not? And if so what Might I be doing wrong?

I would really appreciate any help, even if it's just "Go watch X tutorial, it'll show you what you need to know."

BrotherHades  
#363 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2023 1:04:01 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Caused_Zuse Go to Quoted Post

Howdy folks, this is a newbie-ish problem but it's only with cockorama so I'd reckoned to ask here first.

I've used 3D software like Maya and Blender a bit before, but am new to DAZ. I've been working out how this product works but have run into somewhat of a roadblock.

But the geo-shell overrides the tail textures (linked to the hip) and I can't seem to re-texture it throgh the shaping menu or MATing the Geo-shell. 

This might just be me being new, but I wanted to know if Cockorama is compatible with tailed creatures or not? And if so what Might I be doing wrong?

I would really appreciate any help, even if it's just "Go watch X tutorial, it'll show you what you need to know."

It is an issue with shells in particular. When grafts are loaded into or in the scene already when a shell is active or loaded. Daz Studio by default will add all surfaces of the figure and grafts to the shell, normally this isn't a problem as most materials for the shell will be set to turn of the extra surfaces that the figure has that the vendor doesn't need or use, however when added surfaces from other grafts are on the shell the material information for those surfaces aren't turned off and default to a white textureless surface. There are some universal shell fix scripts adapted to turn off the extra surfaces on the shells, look to see if you have Meipe's grafts his products usually include one or the Omni Shell Fix, and if you have one select the shell in the scene tab, and run the shell fix script. If not you can go into the shell surfaces under parameters tab, go through the list of surfaces on the shell until you get to the tail surfaces and turn them off one at a time. You can alternately go to surface tab with the shell selected, look for the tail surfaces and set opacity to 0

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Caused_Zuse on 11/20/2023(UTC)
Caused_Zuse  
#364 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2023 1:35:56 AM(UTC)
Caused_Zuse

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Caused_Zuse Go to Quoted Post

It is an issue with shells in particular. When grafts are loaded into or in the scene already when a shell is active or loaded. Daz Studio by default will add all surfaces of the figure and grafts to the shell, normally this isn't a problem as most materials for the shell will be set to turn of the extra surfaces that the figure has that the vendor doesn't need or use, however when added surfaces from other grafts are on the shell the material information for those surfaces aren't turned off and default to a white textureless surface. There are some universal shell fix scripts adapted to turn off the extra surfaces on the shells, look to see if you have Meipe's grafts his products usually include one or the Omni Shell Fix, and if you have one select the shell in the scene tab, and run the shell fix script. If not you can go into the shell surfaces under parameters tab, go through the list of surfaces on the shell until you get to the tail surfaces and turn them off one at a time. You can alternately go to surface tab with the shell selected, look for the tail surfaces and set opacity to 0

Thanks so much man! I'll go and give some of these a try in a bit, really appreciate taking a minute to help me out.