9 Pages«<6789>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laudanum  
#141 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:38:13 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 261 time(s) in 102 post(s)

More fun with Cock-O-Rama.

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
DemonThroneOrgy01 (0;00;00;00).jpg
BrimstoneOmega  
#142 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 9:53:08 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

I'm looking forward to the release of this. Looks quite interesting. I do have a question about the color blending and textures for the main figure though. Does the character it is attached to need to have its own genital textures, or is there a way to get it to match otherwise? This is a product I'd be intrested in for the monsters and creatures I have, but they typically don't come with textures for the genital props. I can kind of fake them myself, but I don't really know enough about texturing to ensure I don't get seams alll over the place.

Laudanum  
#143 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 7:38:56 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post

I'm looking forward to the release of this. Looks quite interesting. I do have a question about the color blending and textures for the main figure though. Does the character it is attached to need to have its own genital textures, or is there a way to get it to match otherwise? This is a product I'd be intrested in for the monsters and creatures I have, but they typically don't come with textures for the genital props. I can kind of fake them myself, but I don't really know enough about texturing to ensure I don't get seams alll over the place.

Unfortunately geograft like Cock-O-Rama requires genitalia texture to be included in order to blend properly with the character. However, I knew this would be an issue from the beginning so I will release a genitalia support pack to add genitalia textures to the most popular monsters that don’t include them. I already added genitalia support to 19 monsters for genesis 3 and 22 for genesis 8 so don’t worry about compatibility.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 10/14/2018(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#144 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:02:42 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post

Unfortunately geograft like Cock-O-Rama requires genitalia texture to be included in order to blend properly with the character. However, I knew this would be an issue from the beginning so I will release a genitalia support pack to add genitalia textures to the most popular monsters that don’t include them. I already added genitalia support to 19 monsters for genesis 3 and 22 for genesis 8 so don’t worry about compatibility.

Awesome, thank you for doing this! Now my only question is how soon do you want to take my money, lol. J/K Take your time, I know how much work this stuff can be.

gazukull  
#145 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:21:30 PM(UTC)
gazukull

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Instapurchase!
simontemplar  
#146 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 7:04:52 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)

That depends on what part of the Cock-O-Rama the texture is for, really: the part that includes the balls and the sheath could be dealt with using a script maybe? Several genitalia kits out there use that trick to blend their geografts better with the hip section of the character. Dicktator, for example.

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Laudanum  
#147 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 7:30:56 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

That depends on what part of the Cock-O-Rama the texture is for, really: the part that includes the balls and the sheath could be dealt with using a script maybe? Several genitalia kits out there use that trick to blend their geografts better with the hip section of the character. Dicktator, for example.

Unfortunately I do not have the technical skill to pull this off.

Laudanum  
#148 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 7:35:49 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Geograft is the most difficult and convoluted thing to make in content creation for DAZ Studio so this is why I decided to release a free edition of Cock-O-Rama so that you guys will be able to try it out before spending your hard earned money on it.

The Free Edition will be fully featured except for a few morphs here and there.

thanks 2 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Psychopomp6519 on 10/22/2018(UTC), BrimstoneOmega on 12/3/2018(UTC)
Psychopomp6519  
#149 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 10:27:33 AM(UTC)
Psychopomp6519

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Geograft is the most difficult and convoluted thing to make in content creation for DAZ Studio so this is why I decided to release a free edition of Cock-O-Rama so that you guys will be able to try it out before spending your hard earned money on it.

The Free Edition will be fully featured except for a few morphs here and there.

So you really are Santa's naughty brother... this is great news and I'll never say no to a freebie!

That said, I know (and love) your work and you sold me this the minute you announced it...

simontemplar  
#150 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 3:48:05 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

How is the project going? :)
Optika  
#151 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 5:19:08 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Don't know how I totally missed this the last weeks, especially since owning all of your other products (besides those rope art ones). Hope a release date is not that far away anymore and also hope that you might cover textures for a lot of RawArt and Josh Crockett figures as some of Raws and most of Joshs (as far as I can tell from the ones I own) don't have AE textures.

Also regarding that texture blending, why not getting in touch with Meipe for a little help?

Waiting for this product to hit the store soon.

Thanks!

Laudanum  
#152 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 5:47:17 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post

Don't know how I totally missed this the last weeks, especially since owning all of your other products (besides those rope art ones). Hope a release date is not that far away anymore and also hope that you might cover textures for a lot of RawArt and Josh Crockett figures as some of Raws and most of Joshs (as far as I can tell from the ones I own) don't have AE textures.

Also regarding that texture blending, why not getting in touch with Meipe for a little help?

Waiting for this product to hit the store soon.

Thanks!

I added textures support for every Josh Crockett figures. I will update the pack when new one comes out. For RawArt I haven’t found any characters where genitalia textures weren’t included. I will look more into it as I keep updating Cock-O-Rama.

Anyway, I may have figure out a way to blend Cock-O-Rama with any characters without the need for genitalia textures but it still need a lot of work.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 12/10/2018(UTC)
Laudanum  
#153 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2018 8:31:09 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Here’s a silly render of Cock-O-Rama in action using a 3rd party figure as cock. Here I’m using Tentacle4 by Chocolate. I wanted to show that you can use anything you want with Cock-O-Rama. You can get this tentacle here:

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/55534_Tentacle-4

Laudanum attached the following image(s):
Uber_Cock01.jpg
Psychopomp6519  
#154 Posted : Sunday, December 9, 2018 3:24:16 PM(UTC)
Psychopomp6519

Now that is a PROPER monster! :D
Eric37  
#155 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 1:14:57 PM(UTC)
Eric37

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Definitely looking forward to this. More heroines in greater peril now!
simontemplar  
#156 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:53:19 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Goodness me. A Xenoschlong.

Laudanum  
#157 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:29:44 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Good news everyone!

Cock-O-Rama now works with any characters, even if they don’t have genitalia textures.

The only exception is that it won’t work with characters that utilize a custom UV set.
thanks 2 users thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 12/19/2018(UTC), Psychopomp6519 on 12/19/2018(UTC)
Psychopomp6519  
#158 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2018 5:59:48 PM(UTC)
Psychopomp6519

Now THAT is excellent news...
Eric37  
#159 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 10:56:36 AM(UTC)
Eric37

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Now that we're into the new year, any updates on this fantastic product?
Laudanum  
#160 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 5:28:00 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Eric37 Go to Quoted Post
Now that we're into the new year, any updates on this fantastic product?

My goal is to release Cock-O-Rama before the end of January. But there’s so much work left to do…