19 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laudanum  
#141 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:25:52 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: brookes Go to Quoted Post
Have you thought about a bio-mechanical version for the COR (Cock-O-Rama)? Possibly metal spikes, teeth, blades that could be extended or retracted. Pistons, actuators, thing-a-ma-jigs, watch-a-ma-callits, gizmos and other mechanical doo-dads. Claws and steel hooks would serve to lock itself into the lucky victim, while metal injectors would go to work. Lots of weird (but fun) possibilities here.

Yes of course. If you’re familiar with my Biosuits, I have plan for a parasitic creature that Genesis would wear as a weird living panty equipped with teeth, eyes, tentacles and other appendages so that it’s constantly matting with its wearer. This thing will be part of the Cock-O-Rama family and will be compatible with all Cock-O-Rama cocks. Think of it as a living disgusting parasitic strap-on.

Cowrie  
#142 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:54:40 PM(UTC)
Cowrie

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I've gotta ask...

The previews for the Zataran cock remind me of turtle phalluses as much as any real critter's genitalia. There was a mythical giant turtle called a Zaratan. Is Zataran some sort of misspelling or alternate spelling of Zaratan, and is the upcoming cock intentionally similar to turtle phalluses? Or is it supposed to be some sort of alien, and the similarities are a happy accident?
Laudanum  
#143 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2019 2:35:11 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

I knew about the Zaratan but it didn’t cross my mind when naming this thing. I would say it’s both an influence as well as a happy accident. At the time I was just trying to find a cool name and Zataran just poped into my mind and I decided to go with it.
millerbastian8  
#144 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 8:43:36 AM(UTC)
millerbastian8

Will there be a base with a vagina, so that you can make a hermaphrodite?
As far as I know, there's no full futa product out there yet.
Laudanum  
#145 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:33:52 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: millerbastian8 Go to Quoted Post
Will there be a base with a vagina, so that you can make a hermaphrodite?
As far as I know, there's no full futa product out there yet.

Not a bad idea. I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Laudanum  
#146 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2019 10:34:58 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Zataran Cock is out guys. I’m really proud of this insane looking cock. I hope you guys will enjoy this one.
choppski  
#147 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 5:16:58 PM(UTC)
choppski

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Just wondering--did you say this would eventually come out for G2? That would be SOOOO awesome. M2 is so much less resource heavy, for me at least, and the Tauran would be awesome to use this on.
Laudanum  
#148 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 7:11:22 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: choppski Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering--did you say this would eventually come out for G2? That would be SOOOO awesome. M2 is so much less resource heavy, for me at least, and the Tauran would be awesome to use this on.

That’s right; Genesis 2 has very cool creatures available for it that would greatly benefit from using Cock-O-Rama, Tauran being one of them.

I’ll definitely make Cock-O-Rama for Genesis 2 but I’m making one for DAZ Dragon 3 first. Don’t know how long it’s going to take before its ready.

FuegoAhegao3dx  
#149 Posted : Wednesday, May 1, 2019 6:39:20 PM(UTC)
FuegoAhegao3dx

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hey Laudanum, am I missing something, is it possible to mix and match morphs cross dicks like a K9 morph on the Zataran base? I know some of the early promotion pics featured it.
Laudanum  
#150 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 9:15:07 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: FuegoAhegao3dx Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laudanum, am I missing something, is it possible to mix and match morphs cross dicks like a K9 morph on the Zataran base? I know some of the early promotion pics featured it.

Unfortunately no, morphs cannot be shared across multiple figures unless they have the same topology and points index. Cock-O-Rama cocks don’t have the same topology which means you can’t use K9 morphs on Zataran.

I don’t know what promo pics you are referring to because it’s not a feature I ever advertised since it’s not possible. Maybe it’s because some cocks include very similar morphs.

Psychopomp6519  
#151 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 10:19:44 AM(UTC)
Psychopomp6519

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
What impresses me most with this product (apart from looking fantastic - no pun) is how easy it is to use... the basics took me all of two minutes to figure out! :)

And then I discovered that it comes with a whole tutorial, but that's me...
simontemplar  
#152 Posted : Monday, May 6, 2019 1:05:22 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Hey Laud, are you still keeping the "alien flowercock" idea in the "do" box? :) I'd love to see that one happen :3
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
rinkuchal  
#153 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:32:11 AM(UTC)
rinkuchal

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for another quality product. Looking forward to what arises next from you.
Laudanum  
#154 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 8:45:55 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Psychopomp6519 Go to Quoted Post
What impresses me most with this product (apart from looking fantastic - no pun) is how easy it is to use... the basics took me all of two minutes to figure out! :)

And then I discovered that it comes with a whole tutorial, but that's me...

Thank you so much for saying this. I worked so hard on this product to make sure it is easy to use and well documented.

Laudanum  
#155 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 8:46:40 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laud, are you still keeping the "alien flowercock" idea in the "do" box? :) I'd love to see that one happen :3

Yes of course, an alien plant parasite which attaches itself to the crotch of a human host and is compatible with all the Cock-O-Rama cocks is definitely in the work. I’ll try to post some work-in-progress soon.

Laudanum  
#156 Posted : Friday, May 10, 2019 8:56:02 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: rinkuchal Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for another quality product. Looking forward to what arises next from you.

Thanks.

What is next from me? Well, I’ll continue working on Cock-O-Rama for a while, making it compatible with more figures and making new cocks and Genitalia Cores.

For my next product that is not related to Cock-O-Rama, it’s something I’ve been developing for a while already with very promising results but it’s a bit too soon to talk about it.

simontemplar  
#157 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 4:30:33 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

Yes of course, an alien plant parasite which attaches itself to the crotch of a human host and is compatible with all the Cock-O-Rama cocks is definitely in the work. I’ll try to post some work-in-progress soon.

I was thinking that maybe you could make a prop base that would allow a flower cock to grow on the ground or on surfaces such as tree trunks, walls and such, maybe with a few small tendrils/roots that can adhere to said surface. Before the plant can reach a host, it has to grow somewhere, in wait... this way, it would become very useable story wise. with a fewremoveable/hideable leafs thrown in, the illusion would be perfect.

Laudanum  
#158 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:31:47 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

I was thinking that maybe you could make a prop base that would allow a flower cock to grow on the ground or on surfaces such as tree trunks, walls and such, maybe with a few small tendrils/roots that can adhere to said surface. Before the plant can reach a host, it has to grow somewhere, in wait... this way, it would become very useable story wise. with a fewremoveable/hideable leafs thrown in, the illusion would be perfect.

Geez… That will take several months to make. Making a figure like this is really difficult to do. I really like the idea but I won’t make any promises that it will ever happens.

simontemplar  
#159 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:50:52 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

The flower corolla I had in mind would have kind of looked like the corolla on the biosuit impregnator. That biosuit corolla itself reminds me
a bit of the rafflesia flower, which itself is a parasite growing at the base of trees. There wouldn't be a need for very articulate roots, maybe
the way I expressed it sounded a bit over the top, sorry! :) If you criss-cross the type of corolla the impregnator had with the way Cockorama's
base works, that would be the sort of thing I was thinking of, to work with the cockorama cock. the few visible tendrils would kind of be an
excuse for the plant growing on a given surface.
I know, maybe I dream a bit big ^^; If it happens, yay. If not, c'est la vie :)
vagans  
#160 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 8:54:44 AM(UTC)
vagans

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Would any of the existing shells/colors in the core pack work well with The Abomination?