3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Meipe  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2022 12:18:57 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1245 time(s) in 618 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Katsuyaki Go to Quoted Post
Not to nit-pick, but everyone is into making huge balls or dangling balls -- and that's great, and I bought this product the day it came out -- but what I really want are realistic scrotum morphs for when when the man is coming or about to come, and I don't really see that in any products available here in the store or elsewhere. When a man is coming or about to come, the testicles pull up tight against the bottom of the pelvis, maintaining their mass in the process, before relaxing again once the orgasm is over. It's a small but crucial detail that really adds to the realism of an image, and one I'd love to have proper tools for. Is there any possibility of getting something like that for both G3M and G8M? Thanks...

Maybe try to use the "Scrotum Contraction Base" morph, possibly setting its limits off...

Meipe  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2022 12:44:27 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: Cryphius3DX Go to Quoted Post

1. The grey balls, those are "Cocky Clackers_G8M_Balls", yes? Is their purpose only for when you are using collision? How do they work? Are they weights?

Their purpose is for collision, either with dForce or the smoothing modifier. They have no dForce weight, they are static surfaces.

2. How do I make these grey balls smaller manually?

Select Dicktator, in the parameters tab filter the results typing "cc" and you'll find the right/left testicle scale parameters (and many other posing/shaping parameters for the testicles).

3. Is there any way to morph/manipulate the scrotum sack skin manually?

Select the scrotum/balls and you can pose them in the "Posing" tab and mix the result with the morphs in the "Parameters" tab.

4. The PDF help file does not go into detail about 3a and 3b menus, Can we use internal collision plus dforce?

Using the smoothing modifier (that handles traditional collisions) with dforce may create an edge around the CC graft. So I recommend using the dynamic smoothing with dforce instead.

5. 3a-Balls_Hide and 3b-Balls_Show seems to not work. What is the purpose of these buttons?

Only if the balls poke through the mesh, the idea is to hide them in ths case. It did not happen to me, but just in case...

6: Text Info popup in 3a-Collision -> Collider_Internal_Testicles does not make much sense: 

"-Use the 'Right/Left Testicle Selector' and pose the balls"      What selector?
     "-Use the 'Collinding Testicles Root Selector', and shape/move the balls with its morphs in the Parameters tab" What is the Colliding Testicles Root selector? (side note, there's a typo in "Colliding")

Ignore those two lines, I forgot to delete them ;) I moved all parameters on Dicktator.

7. The PDF does not make explicitly clear what we are colliding with. If we want hands to be colliding, do they collide with Item "Cocky Clackers_G8M'? I assume this is the case. Also what is the purpose of the DicktatorCollider? Is this just for the shaft to collide?

If you are using dforce, do not bother... The scrotum will collide with the internal legs, hands, shaft and testicles by default. [when rendering you may need to hide the colliders if they create artifacts. I could not hide them, otherwise dforce would ignore them]

If you are using the old smoothing modifier (3a) you'll need to choose either the hands+legs OR the testicles OR the shaft (if flacid). I could not group all colliders one one mesh, as they are parented to different figures, and the smoothing modifier allows to collide only wth one object.

thanks 2 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 3/29/2022(UTC), jeremion on 3/29/2022(UTC)
jeremion  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2022 1:36:58 PM(UTC)
jeremion

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

5. 3a-Balls_Hide and 3b-Balls_Show seems to not work. What is the purpose of these buttons?

Only if the balls poke through the mesh, the idea is to hide them in ths case. It did not happen to me, but just in case...

Hello Meipe,

I just tried and still doesn't work. It poke through, I tried "hide balls" and they are still showing up.

Maybe I do something wrong?

Edited by user Tuesday, March 29, 2022 1:59:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jeremion attached the following image(s):
balls.png
Meipe  
#24 Posted : Saturday, April 2, 2022 2:56:14 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: jeremion Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Hello Meipe,

I just tried and still doesn't work. It poke through, I tried "hide balls" and they are still showing up.

Maybe I do something wrong?

The malls can be manually hidden in the scene tab.

If you tell about the workflow you are following, I may be able to help you

Meipe attached the following image(s):
Hide balls.jpg
oscarkravitz  
#25 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2022 11:02:29 AM(UTC)
oscarkravitz

has anyone managed to get the materials to look like the promos? I have only tried on G8M so far but, the materials don't work well on the balls for me. I've even bought Texture Wizard and Pumping Pole to see if that makes a difference but it doesn't really. I end up with a line on the displacement/normal maps and no nice veiny textures. The best shaft materials are with Dicktator but the balls are terrible, they're just plastic looking with that. Seems a pity to have nice detailed mesh and no maps to go with it especially when the promos look so good. You would expect to be able to replicate the results from the promos.

Thanks
Meipe  
#26 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2022 12:03:06 PM(UTC)
Meipe

The promos are mostly made with Pumping Pole Palette's 'Desire' preset, with zero post-production, and the default DAZ lightset, just adding a few spotlighs here and there.
In order to avoid issues, you must use the material presets from the "Dicktator v3\9b-Cocky Clackers\1-Material Presets\4-Pumping Pole Palette" folder, not the presets from the "Dicktator v3/4-Pumping Pole Palette" folder (PPP is an earlier product).
oscarkravitz  
#27 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2022 1:55:02 PM(UTC)
oscarkravitz

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, that's the one I've used, no veins in the texture though and if I just load the Dicktator using the CC smart load then go straight to the 9b/4ppp/Desire folder and load veins nothing happens. No displacement no veins in the materials, it's just accessing Dicktator materials. I can see in the Rectum materials it's accessing Desire but if I manually copy that I do get the veins but then the whole Dicktator looks purple and I'm not getting any veiny displacement on the shaft like it implies on the preset preview.

(The instructions pdf wasn't easy to understand. When I read instructions I want to be able to follow a step by step method, especially when I'm wanting to get the job done I felt I had to read a lot of information and and let it digest before I could even start. My brain just doesn't work like that. I run a small online business and my customers complain if I don't give them a simple 1, 2, 3.... type instructions. Then I give a more in depth explanation if they want to read that later. I know you've got a lot of variables to deal with but, you could do a for Cocky with Dictator only ins, with ppp, ins, with ....)

Thanks.
oscarkravitz  
#28 Posted : Monday, April 4, 2022 2:03:47 PM(UTC)
oscarkravitz

To be clear what I've tried, Everything downloaded and stalled fresh today to make sure it's up to date.

1, Select G8M.
2. Hit CC 2a, smart.
3. Hit CC 3a material
4. Go toCC/4-PPP
5. Hit Desire
6 Hit Veins option.

I tried missing out step 5 but, same result.

Go to Surfaces Tab with Shell selected. The only surfaces with Desire showing in Base Colour are Torso options and Rectum. If i manually copy those I do get the veins in the materials show but, it's a very odd colour and still no displacement.

Thanks
Streven  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, April 5, 2022 1:05:38 PM(UTC)
Streven

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

This product is AMAZING! Thanks Meipe!

Is there any chance we can get some wet or reflectivity options? USM and the older dicktator reflectivity options didn't seem to work.

Zattica  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2022 12:23:45 AM(UTC)
Zattica

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Most of the material presets report errors (though appear to work) if you do not have Cover-Up. Is this expected? I can not find it documented anywhere, and there does not appear to be a separate set of presets for those without. Am I missing something?

From loading "People/Genesis 8 Male/Anatomy/Dicktator v3/9b-Cocky Clackers/1-Material Presets/S1_1_Smart.duf"

Zattica attached the following image(s):
MissingFiles.png
oscarkravitz  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2022 4:54:25 AM(UTC)
oscarkravitz

yeah, I'm not an 'expert' on scripting in DAZ in fact I'm only assuming it's similar to scripting in anything else but, he'd need to write in some if, and, or, not lines to avoid that. Or he could have created different buttons if you don't have the Coverup. I agree it is annoying.
BrotherHades  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2022 9:26:13 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 307 time(s) in 242 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Zattica Go to Quoted Post

Most of the material presets report errors (though appear to work) if you do not have Cover-Up. Is this expected? I can not find it documented anywhere, and there does not appear to be a separate set of presets for those without. Am I missing something?

From loading "People/Genesis 8 Male/Anatomy/Dicktator v3/9b-Cocky Clackers/1-Material Presets/S1_1_Smart.duf"

Well Cocky Clackers does show dicktator, cover up, and pumping pole pallette as required products so it makes sense that it is not going to load right without them or include calls to the textures the products contain..

Zattica  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2022 7:58:21 PM(UTC)
Zattica

Product Requirements

Other Notes
(Pumping Pole Palette and Cover-Up are optional, Dicktator is required)

BrotherHades  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2022 11:16:39 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 307 time(s) in 242 post(s)

Product Requirements

Other Notes
(Pumping Pole Palette and Cover-Up are optional, Dicktator is required)

Even with the store page saying that, the dependencies in the files are there for Pumping Pole Palette and Cover Up, so while they may not be "Required" (even though just below that it shows all three being required and has the links to the products) with how the files are set up without owning all three products, it isn't going to load for you without missing file messages because the references for all three products are there, so if you don't have them installed it is going to point out that the files it is looking for are not on your computer.

Meipe  
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2022 1:04:45 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Yes, it's because the material presets include UV map  info about all the grafts, and DS consider the lack of such UV file on your computer as worth of warning, even if it's harmless.

I'll post a patch Tomorrow.

Meipe  
#36 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2022 12:46:07 PM(UTC)
Meipe

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Zattica on 4/8/2022(UTC)
Zattica  
#37 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2022 2:57:59 PM(UTC)
Zattica

Thanks for your quick response, my concern was that it was not documented and therefor unexpected.
BrimstoneOmega  
#38 Posted : Saturday, April 9, 2022 8:06:30 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Meipe; the hardest working creator in the naughty bits 3d world. Just gotta say again, love your dedication and customer service. A lot of places could learn a thing or two about standing behind a product from you.

thanks 5 users thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
Cryphius3DX on 4/10/2022(UTC), ContentModerator on 4/11/2022(UTC), jeremion on 4/11/2022(UTC), Meipe on 4/12/2022(UTC), gmretoica623 on 4/24/2022(UTC)
vaaern  
#39 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2022 1:37:24 PM(UTC)
vaaern

Hi,

When I do the manual setup, the sack is empty and it just simulates skin. Is there anything I'm forgetting or missing?

Meipe  
#40 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2022 1:17:04 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: vaaern Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

When I do the manual setup, the sack is empty and it just simulates skin. Is there anything I'm forgetting or missing?

The internal testicles are a separate object. You'll find it in the "Testicle Coliider" sub-folder.

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
vaaern on 4/25/2022(UTC)