19 Pages«<1415161718>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
simontemplar  
#301 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 1:27:46 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Wait... since Dickson *is* a Cock-O-Rama attachment... Dickson could wear a cockorama with a dickson on it, who'd be wearing a cockorama with a dickson on it...
Oh shit I think you just invented the Fractal Cock Monster.
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
thanks 1 user thanked simontemplar for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 3/12/2021(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#302 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 6:31:00 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
Wait... since Dickson *is* a Cock-O-Rama attachment... Dickson could wear a cockorama with a dickson on it, who'd be wearing a cockorama with a dickson on it...
Oh shit I think you just invented the Fractal Cock Monster.

Bahahaha, could call it Dick-ception, like that movie.

simontemplar  
#303 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 3:14:59 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
It's a "Bite-en-Abyme"!
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Only-a-Noob  
#304 Posted : Saturday, March 13, 2021 7:22:22 AM(UTC)
Only-a-Noob

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hey Laudanum,

I really love using your cock o rama on my monsters and its absolutely fantastic, it far surpasses dictator and other fun dicks in modification.

However, I have one suggestion. See, its alot of work using cum for other dick products on CoR. And surprisingly, although your product is better than most dicks, other content creators have not put any effort in making specialized cum props for CoR. Only 1 Moneyshotz product is available and its ummm too basic and not upto much snuff.

If you could convince Dragi Hadzitosic to make a cum product for CoR it would be mine and I hope many peoples dream come true.

You could also try your own hand at making cum props for CoR.

Much appreciated and Regards,

Your Fan

Laudanum  
#305 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 9:45:44 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Only-a-Noob Go to Quoted Post

Hey Laudanum,

I really love using your cock o rama on my monsters and its absolutely fantastic, it far surpasses dictator and other fun dicks in modification.

However, I have one suggestion. See, its alot of work using cum for other dick products on CoR. And surprisingly, although your product is better than most dicks, other content creators have not put any effort in making specialized cum props for CoR. Only 1 Moneyshotz product is available and its ummm too basic and not upto much snuff.

If you could convince Dragi Hadzitosic to make a cum product for CoR it would be mine and I hope many peoples dream come true.

You could also try your own hand at making cum props for CoR.

Much appreciated and Regards,

Your Fan

Thanks Only-a-Noob. I’m glad to see that you think my products are great.

I think there hasn’t been more cum props for Cock-O-Rama because it would have to support every Penis Attachments and that’s not easy to do in DAZ Studio. What I should do is a Cock-O-Rama Dev Kit for my fellow content creators to make it easier to make addons for Cock-O-Rama.

In any case, I’m currently working on an Ejaculation, Cumshot and semen explosion pack for Cock-O-Rama since it’s been requested a few times. Expect this pack to be amazing with poseable cum assets with morphs and easy to use even with non Cock-O-Rama products.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 3/14/2021(UTC)
Only-a-Noob  
#306 Posted : Sunday, March 14, 2021 1:54:31 PM(UTC)
Only-a-Noob

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Only-a-Noob. I’m glad to see that you think my products are great.

I think there hasn’t been more cum props for Cock-O-Rama because it would have to support every Penis Attachments and that’s not easy to do in DAZ Studio. What I should do is a Cock-O-Rama Dev Kit for my fellow content creators to make it easier to make addons for Cock-O-Rama.

In any case, I’m currently working on an Ejaculation, Cumshot and semen explosion pack for Cock-O-Rama since it’s been requested a few times. Expect this pack to be amazing with poseable cum assets with morphs and easy to use even with non Cock-O-Rama products.

Nice. I look forward to it

vagans  
#307 Posted : Saturday, April 10, 2021 10:43:51 PM(UTC)
vagans

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just FYI but you can add Cock-O-Rama to a G8.1 Male with a bit of manual hackery for the PBR skin on the core during the process.
Laudanum  
#308 Posted : Saturday, May 15, 2021 9:04:09 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

I just realize that the material names of Genesis 8.1 do not match Genesis 8 which causes problems when using the copy material scripts with Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core.

I will release a free update for Cock-O-Rama which will include new Copy Material scripts specifically for Genesis 8.1.
Optika  
#309 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 8:20:08 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

I just realize that the material names of Genesis 8.1 do not match Genesis 8 which causes problems when using the copy material scripts with Cock-O-Rama Genitalia Core.

I will release a free update for Cock-O-Rama which will include new Copy Material scripts specifically for Genesis 8.1.

Great to hear. Ran into first issues with 8.1-based characters. An update for the MAT script will be appreciated. Any idea when you might be able to release this?

Laudanum  
#310 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2021 11:45:40 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post

Great to hear. Ran into first issues with 8.1-based characters. An update for the MAT script will be appreciated. Any idea when you might be able to release this?

It is being reviewed right now by the renderotica staff. It shouldn’t take long.

3dstuff  
#311 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2021 6:54:14 PM(UTC)
3dstuff

So there's a new dragon-man figure called Drago on the Daz store, and I thought I'd try it out with Cock-O-Rama for...reasons. The two don't seem to play nice, and I think it has to do with the figure being so dramatically physically different than a 'standard' Genesis 8 figure.

I'm not complaining, mind you. I fully understand that the geograft isn't magic. I'm just saying, if there was another version of the Genitalia Core that was compatible with this figure and also existing Cock-O-Rama dicks I'd 100% buy it.

Laudanum  
#312 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 8:51:34 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: 3dstuff Go to Quoted Post

So there's a new dragon-man figure called Drago on the Daz store, and I thought I'd try it out with Cock-O-Rama for...reasons. The two don't seem to play nice, and I think it has to do with the figure being so dramatically physically different than a 'standard' Genesis 8 figure.

I'm not complaining, mind you. I fully understand that the geograft isn't magic. I'm just saying, if there was another version of the Genitalia Core that was compatible with this figure and also existing Cock-O-Rama dicks I'd 100% buy it.

From what I gathered reading the description on Drago, this figure uses custom UVs which means that no geograft are compatible with it. I would like to support it though because Drago is really cool but if I do it will be a paid update because of the complexity of the character.

I’m also working on a dragon theme cock for Cock-O-Rama and a Genitalia Core for Daz Dragon 3.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
3dstuff on 5/20/2021(UTC)
Laudanum  
#313 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 8:53:38 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Cock-O-Rama Core Pack Update for Genesis 8.1 is out and free. Get it here:

https://www.renderotica....-Pack-Genesis-8-1-Update
3dstuff  
#314 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2021 9:23:16 PM(UTC)
3dstuff

Originally Posted by: 3dstuff Go to Quoted Post

From what I gathered reading the description on Drago, this figure uses custom UVs which means that no geograft are compatible with it. I would like to support it though because Drago is really cool but if I do it will be a paid update because of the complexity of the character.

I’m also working on a dragon theme cock for Cock-O-Rama and a Genitalia Core for Daz Dragon 3.

Oh, neat! Dragon 3 is also cool, so I'm looking forward to it. :)

SilentW  
#315 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2021 10:17:06 AM(UTC)
SilentW

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks a lot for the updated scripts! Works perfect now.
firedrake  
#316 Posted : Friday, July 2, 2021 7:02:10 AM(UTC)
firedrake

I found an issue with Cock-o-Rama and Genesis 8.1 - if you try fitting it to the figure, it comes up as Unsupported: if you try to still go ahead, any cock parented to the Core disappears, and the core gets distorted when moving the figure's legs. Can we get a new pack for Genesis 8.1 to overcome the issue? I think the material script was a nice idea, but it would be just as great to have provided a new pack for this Genesis figure...
Laudanum  
#317 Posted : Monday, July 5, 2021 10:19:09 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: firedrake Go to Quoted Post
I found an issue with Cock-o-Rama and Genesis 8.1 - if you try fitting it to the figure, it comes up as Unsupported: if you try to still go ahead, any cock parented to the Core disappears, and the core gets distorted when moving the figure's legs. Can we get a new pack for Genesis 8.1 to overcome the issue? I think the material script was a nice idea, but it would be just as great to have provided a new pack for this Genesis figure...

I did some extensive testing and Cock-O-Rama works perfectly with Genesis 8.1 and as far as I can tell it also works for everybody else. I can’t recreate your issue so I have no idea what can be the problem. The only thing I can think of that may be causing this is using the female version of Cock-O-Rama on genesis male or vice versa. Other then that, I don’t know what to tell you.

saintmichael95  
#318 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2021 3:50:10 PM(UTC)
saintmichael95

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hey Laudanum, just wanted to say that I love your work and was wondering if you have any plans to make a futanari version of cock-o-rama in the future, like futalicious+roasty or BBQ Full Package Futalicious. I've tried to combine it with other geografts in the hopes I could macgyver something together, but met with very little success.

Laudanum  
#319 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2021 4:28:48 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: saintmichael95 Go to Quoted Post

Hey Laudanum, just wanted to say that I love your work and was wondering if you have any plans to make a futanari version of cock-o-rama in the future, like futalicious+roasty or BBQ Full Package Futalicious. I've tried to combine it with other geografts in the hopes I could macgyver something together, but met with very little success.

Do you mean a Cock-O-Rama Core with a vagina where the balls would be? That’s definitely a good idea and a product I will try to make.

Thanks for the suggestion.

saintmichael95  
#320 Posted : Friday, August 13, 2021 5:05:20 PM(UTC)
saintmichael95

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Do you mean a Cock-O-Rama Core with a vagina where the balls would be? That’s definitely a good idea and a product I will try to make.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Basically, yes. But also one where the vagina is behind the balls, like in https://www.renderotica....BBQ-for-Genesis-8-Female

Though I will admit that one where the vagina takes the place of the balls would probably be much easier and less complicated to do.