Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
djomny  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2024 4:49:20 PM(UTC)
djomny

what programs do the animations run in and can i put them on my own character?

Edited by user Saturday, May 25, 2024 5:16:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

xxxjafoxxx  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2024 8:14:20 AM(UTC)
xxxjafoxxx

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 18 post(s)

Originally Posted by: djomny Go to Quoted Post

what programs do the animations run in and can i put them on my own character?

I think most people posting animations to this venue use DAZ Studio for their works, a few use Poser, and even fewer use Blender, Max or Maya. I use Poser mainly, but a few are animated in poser and exported to Max, rendered with Vray or Redshift.
You may ask 'Why Poser?'--time is the answer. If you browse my gallery you'll find a wide variety of animation ranging from 10seconds to 5minutes,(almost all are draft renders with frame times averaging 2-5seconds per frame). Most submissions I post here I've done in one or two days tops, that includes hair and cloth simulation times(most sims take 1-2seconds per frame while others are done in stages-- run cloth sim until it breaks-spawn a new object from the last good frame, hide the old at that point and sim further with the new). Sounds complicated but its actually dead simple. I can't imagine how much time would be involved in doing these things in other software. Most people spend hours, days or weeks on a single image, I used to do that, but who has time now-a-days to devote that much time to animation (unless you're in a production environment with a dedicated team working together to git-er-done). I'm retired now(68) 'working' alone, with no supervision... Free at last.

"can i put them on my own character"

Any motion file can be adapted/re-targeted to almost any character, in almost any animation program... Again time(and skill level) is the issue...
If you want a plug-n-play solution check out @ Stimuli, there's a variety of offerings, they appear to be good quality work, 'I think' they're available in popular formats. Other than that, with Adult content you're pretty much 'on-yer-own'...

Edited by user Wednesday, May 29, 2024 9:29:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Y'all have a great day.