Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PATTAYA  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2024 3:48:58 AM(UTC)
PATTAYA

Hallo Kaluma! Several days ago I bought HIGH RES.PHYSICAL BREASTS  It works well.But only when I don´t try to install a female genital graft on the same figure.I have three different genital grafts and I

tried everyone.Even your FEMALE GENITAL does not suit!  The trouble is the COPY -SHELL. It is impossible to copy the skin color.And it doesn´t matter what I install first.One of the shells becomes white.

Do you have an idea to solve this ugly problem? I would like to have both on one figure.

With best regards: PATTAYA 

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2024 8:01:01 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 243 post(s)

White shells are a Daz Studio issue, not necessarily product issue.

The problem is when shells are loaded in or grafts are loaded in after shells, all the surfaces on the figure are added to the shell. Well when a shell doesn't contain surface material information for those surfaces they are loaded in as white, so you either have to run a shell fix script, or go in and manually disable the extra surfaces on the shell.

kaluma  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2024 9:32:04 AM(UTC)
kaluma

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hi Pattaya,

sorry for the late reply and thanks for purchansing my products!
Click on the shell of the graft which is rendered correctly and toggle off the surfaces of the other graft under Parameters -> Shell -> Visibility. So, if the genitals are not rendered correctly, turn off all the FemGens_*** surfaces in the HR_PhysicsBreasts_Shell.

I hope this helps.
Have a nice day,
kaluma

PATTAYA  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2024 3:20:25 AM(UTC)
PATTAYA

Hallo Kaluma!  First thank you for your advice,but still I am not sucsessfull. I have loaded the Genital graft and its Shell,switched them invisible.I could load the breast graft and the breast  shell. Icould copy the normal skin color of the figure ( a normal "ZERO CHARACTER) but only one of the shape buttons is working corectly. The main reason to by this item was to change the nipple color! And special that is NOT working.I can open the little window with the three buttons,I can push them but no result. Have you an idea?

WITH BEST REGARDS : PATTAYA

kaluma  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2024 3:59:35 AM(UTC)
kaluma

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi Pattaya,

i did some tests. For some reason, the shell of the breast graft is not loaded correctly if the genitals are applied. Under Parameters -> Shell -> Visibility you should also find 5 surfaces named "WG_xxxx". Make sure they are turned on.

So in summary, in the breast shell, the following surfaces need to be ON:
- HR_PhysicsBreasts_Left
- HR_PhysicsBreasts_Right
- WG_0_Hip
- WG_1_Chest
- WG_1_ChestUpper
- WG_1_lPectoral
- WG_1_rPectoral

all the others should be turned Off.

I hope this solves your problem.
Have a nice day,
kaluma