Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sinfulpetgirl  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2024 1:36:09 AM(UTC)
sinfulpetgirl

If this doesn't exist, maybe someone can make something like, if it does maybe someone can link it. So, the height differences between characters for the catalog. Nearly every single product I look at the character are always the base height. I get not everyone has the Genesis 8 Male/Female Body Morphs, but still. There's pose sets specific for XY, Dictator, etc, so why not height? Sure, with posing this is more of a nuisance than anything but still. And then there's the animations, oh boy. If there's a height difference between your characters, have fun fixing that nonsense

bittermiasma  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2024 10:42:41 PM(UTC)
bittermiasma

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

To be honest this has always bothered me too, especially as G8F and G8M had similar heights, and all poses used these 2 as base. I like having a taller boyfriend and smaller girlfriend so always appreciate pose sets where the height differences were included. When I say tall bf/short gf, I don't mean something extreme like 6.5ft bf and 4.5ft gf but something more realistic and reasonable. I like the default Vic9 and Mic9 a bit more for this reason - that's a height difference that I think works well and looks good as a pair!