Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Katsuyaki  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2024 11:41:49 PM(UTC)
Katsuyaki

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)

Recently (like within the last week or two), all of the big payment processors (Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, etc.) came out and said that anything sexual had to include "affirmative consent", meaning that any portrayals of sexual activity had to include a flat-out acknowledgement and consent to that activity at the very beginning.

I tried to purchase some of Plymouth's comics here in the store, but when I got to check-out, they weren't included in the items I could purchase, even tho' they're still in my cart. I've tried this several times, and it's always the same thing. I also tried this with some of Blackadder's items, and it's the same. Clearly, image sets can't be purchased from here, at least at the moment.

As an experiment, I also included some pose and prop sets that include promo images of couples having sex, and those CAN be purchased, even tho' the promo images don't include any kind of consent.

Edited by user Saturday, April 20, 2024 4:44:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RangerRabbit  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2024 10:35:26 AM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Anything that is a 3D asset, (poses, morphs, props, charcters) are processed through our CGbytes affiliate checkout. Any image sets, comics or games are processed through our Renderotique affiliate checkout. The CGbytes checkout will always process first. Once it is complete, it will move to the Renderotique checkout for any images, comics or games in your shopping cart. CGbytes can accept credit cards and PayPal payments. Renderotique can only accept credit cards. Hope this helps.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
Katsuyaki  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2024 11:36:54 AM(UTC)
Katsuyaki

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 15 post(s)

Originally Posted by: RangerRabbit Go to Quoted Post

Anything that is a 3D asset, (poses, morphs, props, charcters) are processed through our CGbytes affiliate checkout. Any image sets, comics or games are processed through our Renderotique affiliate checkout. The CGbytes checkout will always process first. Once it is complete, it will move to the Renderotique checkout for any images, comics or games in your shopping cart. CGbytes can accept credit cards and PayPal payments. Renderotique can only accept credit cards. Hope this helps.

I have to admit that I was wrong. I don't often purchase image sets, but I could have sworn that there were times when I'd made purchases that included image sets along with other content (poses, props, etc.) that went through normally. However, after digging through all of my receipts, I couldn't find a single instance of that, so it would appear that this would have been the first time I've tried to do that. Sorry for any trouble, and thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding.

Edited by user Saturday, April 20, 2024 12:01:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified