Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2024 8:45:41 AM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 96 post(s)

Like so many of you out there I sometimes cannot help but keep an eye out for female characters, even though I don't really need any more but... you probably know how that goes. I'll happily admit that sometimes my thinking capacities shift between my legs, especially when you come across some very fine looking product image.

Thing is, sometimes a product image doesn't fully reflect on the character in the best way. I'm not saying that we're being deceived, just that the artist may have spent more time on his product render than the actual character; which in itself isn't a fair comment but that's the impression I sometimes get.

And then you come across characters such as Khattana and Khamisa.

I first picked up on Khattana (left) because I wanted something new and different and I really liked the way she looked. Not super special, but also not plain out common. A bit of both. She is based on Genesis 8, is provided with full gens - including public hair -, and Yos also provided individual head and body morphs. Oh, also: if you don't like the public hair it's easy to remove. Finally we get 7 eye, lip and makeup material presets.

My experiences with this character led me to pick up Khamisa (right) as well. The same applies: solid selection of eye, lip and makeup options, public hair and useful morphs. And based on Genesis 8 which is a huge pro for me because I don't really care about G9.

Why so much enthusiasm you wonder? Well, just look at them: in specific look at their faces and their expression. I didn't do much special here to make sure to set up a "what you see is what you get" impression and, well, I really like what I see ;)  Though I did mess a little bit with the belly buttons, as I often like to do :)

So... I figured I'd share. This is really good stuff.

Who says you can only buy quality characters on the Daz Store? ;)  Ha!

Thanks for reading!