8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#141 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2022 12:23:34 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Akirael Go to Quoted Post

What is more likely? Will we see an add-on/Upgrade for Gen 9 or will we get an all-new product? I will, either way, throw my money at it, I'm just curious.

USM 2.0 was originally planned for G8-8.1 to be an upgrade/add-on to USM 1-1.2. The plan was some basic shader enhancements, a couple of new maps, some new sweat masks and a few new blob settings for Baby Oil. Worth adding to your collection but nothing ground breaking.

A LOT has changed, and I really believe the new 2.0 version is going to blow your minds :D  As badly as I want to talk about all the things that have been added, I've promised to keep a lid on things until it's ready to be submitted to the store.

The simple answer is it will be a completely new, stand-alone product, bigger than the original USM but even simpler to use. I definitely want to do a version for G8-8.1 and a version for G9. I also want to get these released as soon as possible after G9 drops, but that will depend on when G9 drops, so best case scenario would be end of October, but more likely mid-November.

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Akirael on 10/3/2022(UTC)
bman4u123  
#142 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2023 12:31:16 PM(UTC)
bman4u123

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Im probably not the first one to ask this question but will I be able to apply Ultimate Skin Moisture 2 PRO - Baby Oil G8,8.1,9 F&M WITHOUT problems to GP8, Dicktator8, Breastacular8, and Fenderbender8 ?
Thunder-3D  
#143 Posted : Monday, August 14, 2023 1:03:39 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: bman4u123 Go to Quoted Post
Im probably not the first one to ask this question but will I be able to apply Ultimate Skin Moisture 2 PRO - Baby Oil G8,8.1,9 F&M WITHOUT problems to GP8, Dicktator8, Breastacular8, and Fenderbender8 ?

There shouldn't be any problem as the presets were made to be compatible, just make sure you're using the correct generation shell, presets and tools :)

If you find an issue please let me know, I do my best to fix errors quickly :)

Edited by user Wednesday, August 16, 2023 11:12:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

WizArt  
#144 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2023 2:53:57 PM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Would it be possible to release another USM set with dirt / mud, blood and slime? If i remember it correctly you mentioned something like this before the release of the USM 2.0 set.

thanks 1 user thanked WizArt for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 8/31/2023(UTC)
kcam001  
#145 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 9:27:41 AM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

A blood, slime or dirt USM set wouldn't be too bad an addition really. In the mean time there is a work around if you want blood as if you add the USM shell and change the refraction color you can make it look very similar to blood. It's not perfect as it still gives issues on the futalicious shell.

Edited by user Thursday, August 31, 2023 9:45:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kcam001 for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 8/31/2023(UTC)
Thunder-3D  
#146 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2023 4:15:35 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

I'm currently working on some new pose sets for G8/8.1-9, at least one of those sets will include some semen decals and shell mats as a bonus. :D

As for sand, I've played with it and it's REALLY tough to do right, and there's already a lot of dirt/mud/sand products out there that look very good, so for now I'm not going to pursue those.

Blood and gore are usually not something that's "on brand" for Thunder-3D, but it super easy to do blood so I may work with another artist to get that done, honestly not sure how to go about that yet.

Slime and goo are pretty benign, and easy to do. I had an idea to do things like milk, different fruit juices, chocolate etc. so as soon as I have time I'll see if there's a fun way I can do those with some poses included.

I'm also planning a very extensive update to the appearance of the USM water kits using the techniques I learned doing Sweat and Baby Oil, so those should be done later this year as a free update.

thanks 2 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Akirael on 9/21/2023(UTC), ElderIrish on 10/16/2023(UTC)
Akirael  
#147 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2023 5:31:06 PM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

I'm currently working on some new pose sets for G8/8.1-9, at least one of those sets will include some semen decals and shell mats as a bonus. :D

As for sand, I've played with it and it's REALLY tough to do right, and there's already a lot of dirt/mud/sand products out there that look very good, so for now I'm not going to pursue those.

Blood and gore are usually not something that's "on brand" for Thunder-3D, but it super easy to do blood so I may work with another artist to get that done, honestly not sure how to go about that yet.

Slime and goo are pretty benign, and easy to do. I had an idea to do things like milk, different fruit juices, chocolate etc. so as soon as I have time I'll see if there's a fun way I can do those with some poses included.

I'm also planning a very extensive update to the appearance of the USM water kits using the techniques I learned doing Sweat and Baby Oil, so those should be done later this year as a free update.

I'm currently toying around with "slip it in" and a few original poses and I came across a problem that could fit right in, into USM's realm. Wet patches on distinct body parts. i.e. genitals (GP, DIC, DAZ original AE), fingers, around the mouth area, between boobs, you name it.

thanks 1 user thanked Akirael for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 10/15/2023(UTC)
kcam001  
#148 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2024 6:55:28 PM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

Was having a play about with Kala 9 and was wondering about the USM shell v2.0 especially with the new double danglers from Miepe now in the fray. I know the USM 1.2 has the USM futalicious shell and does work really well but I'm just wondering if there's going to be one for v2.0

Thunder-3D  
#149 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2024 11:24:04 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: kcam001 Go to Quoted Post

Was having a play about with Kala 9 and was wondering about the USM shell v2.0 especially with the new double danglers from Miepe now in the fray. I know the USM 1.2 has the USM futalicious shell and does work really well but I'm just wondering if there's going to be one for v2.0

USM 2 was designed to be used easily with any nearly graft, tools and instructions are provided in the download :)

It's a little more manual user adjustment than the previous 1.2 version, but allows for way more customization :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Akirael on 1/11/2024(UTC)