Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
incorsqure  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 10:59:04 PM(UTC)
incorsqure

Is there a place or a course that can be bought or something like that, that teaches you how to pose and create all the adult content we see on the market today?

I mean like some kind of a tutorial for adult posing and content making.

Would love for help please

Pushee-Ri  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 11:47:43 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 168 post(s)
I don't know any tutorials, but here are a few tips:

Create your poses with the base model - i.e. GF8 Base, G9 Base (gender-neutral) etc.

Never (!) use the model's hips - except for vertical positioning and, if necessary, rotation (if this cannot be done via the pelvis).

Search the Internet for image templates that appeal to you and try to reproduce the templates as accurately as possible.

Take your time with poses! The more finely you arrange a pose, the more fun you will have with it. You should not only like a pose immediately after creating it, but also a day later ... a week later ... etc.

Don't forget the hands and feet! An expressive gesture / hand position can enhance even a normal pose.

Good luck!

incorsqure  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 8:56:05 PM(UTC)
incorsqure

Isnt buying poses saves more time and much easier to deal with in terms of sex scenes?
Pushee-Ri  
#4 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 11:08:07 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

@ incorsqure:

"Isnt buying poses saves more time and much easier to deal with in terms of sex scenes?"

Of course you're right (and I'm happy - like other CCs - about sold pose sets) ....

... on the other hand: if nobody builds their own poses anymore, it will get boring at some point. I'd rather have a breath of fresh air and new ideas that can inspire others.
Hellboy  
#5 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 11:44:23 AM(UTC)
Hellboy

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 77 post(s)

Originally Posted by: incorsqure Go to Quoted Post

Is there a place or a course that can be bought or something like that, that teaches you how to pose and create all the adult content we see on the market today?

Don't focus specifically on adult content when trying to learn something or you'll be very limited on options. Just Google tutorials for whatever kind of content you want to create (poses, clothing, etc).

Posing figures is basically select a body part and move it with the parameters. I rarely buy poses unless DAZ has some crazy sale, but they do save time.

UserPostedImage
DAZ STUDIO USER SINCE 2006
wurger  
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 6:53:57 PM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Isnt buying poses saves more time and much easier to deal with in terms of sex scenes?

I frequently use purchased poses as a starting point to save time, but almost always make changes to shut the scene or tone that I am looking for in the image. A lot of purchased sexual poses are created using oversize "parts" and will need adjustment if that isn't your thing. Posing isn't all that difficult and gets easier and quicker with practice.

Pushee-Ri  
#7 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 4:45:00 AM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Originally Posted by: Hellboy Go to Quoted Post

Don't focus specifically on adult content when trying to learn something or you'll be very limited on options.

That's a very good tip! If it's all about adult content, you may very quickly end up with the quickly made "Road Kill Chicken" style ... and that is so boring (biggest yawn in the world ;-)

You may therefore want to use photo templates that are really interesting - the Internet is full of them! Here are just a few examples of image searches (my taste, of course - but some of the poses are very interesting ... and transferable to the adult sector): contortionists, ballet, yoga, breakdance, modern dance, street dance, martial arts (Chinese), etc ....

Once again: good luck!

Twisted_Pencil  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2023 6:48:00 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)

Hi incorsqure,

Starting from scratch, and it sounds like you are, it is a learning curve but don't let that put you off, think of it as an adventure.

Every journey begins with the planning: where you are, where you want to get to and what vehicles you will need to get you there. In this case think of software as the vehicles you will drive, ride or fly on your way to where you want to be.

There are two very good applications for figure posing - Poser and DAZ Studio. There are others but these two have, I believe, the best support for adult content and of the two DAZ Studio has the best support for genitalia add-ons etc which you are going to need at some point. The other advantage of DS is that it's free so you can get started and see if you take to it without the cash outlay, assuming you have suitable hardware to run it on. You will need to spend on content though... you intend to make your own content right, but you can't make everything all in one go so you will need to buy some stuff to work with when you are ready to start creating scenes. DS is quite intuitive but it's a good idea to work through the included tutorials to get you up to speed and then there are lots of great videos on YouTube.

DS is very good for the figure posing, scene composition, rendering and so on but it's not the complete package if you want to create your own content, you will also need a 3D modeling application and a 2D graphics app for texture images. Blender is great for creating 3D models and it's free but if cost is no issue ZBrush is a popular option. For 2D graphics I can recommend Affinity Photo but there are many options out there, Gimp is a very capable free option.

I hope this helps and good luck,

TP.

I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
thanks 1 user thanked Twisted_Pencil for this useful post.
Titanium69 on 12/17/2023(UTC)
DoctorPervic  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2023 7:45:47 AM(UTC)
DoctorPervic

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hi incorsqure, Basically what the others have said. You don't want to just learn adult content creation, you should learn basic modeling for everything, and then apply the adult theme to it. I am a 3D modeler using Blender, I find it is a very easy software to learn and can do almost anything you want in creating content for your character.

Plus it is a Free software. 

There are a lot of tutorials on youtube to start you off. 

Good luck.

DoctorPervic
Bumper2  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2023 2:49:52 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 138 post(s)

So you want to make artwork. Great! I first started out, as many others have, wanting to make the art I desired to see. It takes years to master - I'm still not a master at it - but there are several things that can help. First and foremost, as others have said, practice with the basic bones of a figure. Learn what the bones do. Add on to that what you desire and start with what you want. Premade poses are very useful, I use them all the time, but they do tend to be a bit static. Think of them as 'base' poses. The absolute minimum. To create dynamic poses try bending and turning them. It's harder, sure, but a good base allows you to adapt. You'll get something you like.

In terms of software that can help I recommend Ultimate Pose Master. Take a pose you like, adapt it to what you want to see. No one is completely stretched and helpless most times. It gives wiggle room. You'll still need to move the bones a bit but it gives a general basis for your work. The number of poses I've adapted from Davo, Chaosophia, Powerage, JimsRestaurant, and more just from this site is absurd. I try to keep it from becoming stale by changing the exacts, making it more human and in the moment.

You can do it! No one masters anything in a day. Just like riding a bike it's all practice practice practice. No one on here, or anywhere else, was immediately good at everything. Take your time, learn your craft, accept that you'll look back on your earlier works thinking you could've done it better as you grow and learn. I believe you can do it.