Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bumper2  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2023 11:02:18 AM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 138 post(s)

Hi Powerage,

I'm trying to contact you with a direct message about two of your products but your mailbox is full. I've looked inside the 'readme' texts of the various products I've bought from you but can't find an e-mail either. Went on Daz but couldn't find a way to direct message you there. I'm truly sorry about posting in here to get your attention. There's something I'd like to buy but I'd like some info on it first and don't want it to impact future sales one way or the other. Can you message me please?

~Bumper2

RangerRabbit  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2023 6:32:08 PM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Bumper2 Go to Quoted Post

Hi Powerage,

I'm trying to contact you with a direct message about two of your products but your mailbox is full. I've looked inside the 'readme' texts of the various products I've bought from you but can't find an e-mail either. Went on Daz but couldn't find a way to direct message you there. I'm truly sorry about posting in here to get your attention. There's something I'd like to buy but I'd like some info on it first and don't want it to impact future sales one way or the other. Can you message me please?

~Bumper2

Bumper2, if you are looking at the stand-alone readme files, that is why you aren't finding an email address. We don't leave the email address in the public download files. The email address will only ever appear in the readme inside the product zip. I just checked the last Powerage product you purchased and there is a readme file in the product zip and their email address is front and centre near the top of the document. 

I've also just upgraded their site mail so they have more room for Private messages now.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
Bumper2  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 28, 2023 9:56:36 AM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Thank you, don't know how I missed it.