Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Meipe  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 11, 2023 1:39:20 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 615 post(s)

Hey there,

Pumping Pole Palette for G9 Dicktator has been submitted! I hope you''ll enjoy it.

It includes most of the features of the previous PPP for G8, but comes with some extra stuff:

- More vein options;
 - Some kisses can be overlayed;
- Anus options (colors and outlines) are fully independent;
- 70 character presets are included.

The only thing that isn't supported anymore are the LIE overlays for the reflectivity presets, because of a bug with layered displacement on DAZ 4.21.

I've been asked to release PPP as customizable layers... I'm still thinking about the best way to do it, as PPP was made with hundreds of layers, so it requires some work to group them in a user-friendly way... ;)

Cheers!

Meipe attached the following image(s):
MainPPP_FTL.jpg
01-Presentation.jpg
11-reflectivity 1.jpg
15-Kisses.jpg
thanks 9 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
gmretoica623 on 8/11/2023(UTC), Apenciler on 8/11/2023(UTC), haruchai on 8/11/2023(UTC), matt on 8/11/2023(UTC), CyberPox on 8/11/2023(UTC), RXYNA on 8/11/2023(UTC), jeremion on 8/12/2023(UTC), Cryphius3DX on 8/12/2023(UTC), skeeter99 on 8/16/2023(UTC)
thedeadjester  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 13, 2023 7:11:09 AM(UTC)
thedeadjester

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Awesome!!! Especially loving the anus color options! We need this change for GP9 too please!
thanks 2 users thanked thedeadjester for this useful post.
gmretoica623 on 8/13/2023(UTC), Meipe on 8/15/2023(UTC)
gmretoica623  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 9, 2023 11:30:03 PM(UTC)
gmretoica623

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Do you think you could provide transparent vein textures, including the ones that don't effect displacement? Basically just the vein parts of the textures, with a transparent or black background (so it can be used as a mask in photoshop).
 If you are using substance painter this may be possible if hide everything but the layers that have the veins. This would be very useful to let customers customize the vein colors themselves using image editors.
If not that, then the displacement textures but with a completely black or transparent background would be nice.

Also, I wonder if you can provide versions of these textures with testicles and taints that aren't quite as dark compared to the rest of the genitals, or a texture mask (black and white, or transparent) so that customers can make that adjustment themselves.

Edited by user Saturday, September 9, 2023 11:41:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

aiwoiut  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2023 9:26:32 AM(UTC)
aiwoiut

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)

Neat. This is on my wishlist, since I'm currently cool with the G8 version of it all, and I only have the odd G9 Feminine figure, so Golden Palace 9 only for now.

Still, who wouldn't mind a few wet kisses :). Maybe I'll make some of my own. Pumping Pole Palette 9 probably won't be on my wishlist for long.

thanks 1 user thanked aiwoiut for this useful post.
Meipe on 9/11/2023(UTC)
Meipe  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2023 1:18:32 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 615 post(s)

Originally Posted by: gmretoica623 Go to Quoted Post

Do you think you could provide transparent vein textures, including the ones that don't effect displacement? Basically just the vein parts of the textures, with a transparent or black background (so it can be used as a mask in photoshop).
 If you are using substance painter this may be possible if hide everything but the layers that have the veins. This would be very useful to let customers customize the vein colors themselves using image editors.
If not that, then the displacement textures but with a completely black or transparent background would be nice.

Also, I wonder if you can provide versions of these textures with testicles and taints that aren't quite as dark compared to the rest of the genitals, or a texture mask (black and white, or transparent) so that customers can make that adjustment themselves.

Sounds good, I'll do that! :)

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
gmretoica623 on 9/11/2023(UTC)
gmretoica623  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2023 1:30:06 PM(UTC)
gmretoica623

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: gmretoica623 Go to Quoted Post

Sounds good, I'll do that! :)

Great, I can't wait!