Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PatataFrita  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 31, 2023 10:06:16 AM(UTC)
PatataFrita

Hi,

I have been looking at the different genitalia out there for the DAZ Genesis 3 Male models and have decided to go with TaB: https://www.renderotica....10_TaB-DAZ-Studio-Bundle

But TaB doesn't have an anus for the models, only penis. I've been searching a lot and I haven't found a way to add an anus to the G3M models, only add it with Blender or Dicktator (this model I can't use it because of incompatibilities).

Maybe there is some product out there that I'm missing? Any way to add an anus with morphs to G3M?

Thank you.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2023 3:03:58 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
With TAB for G3 you would need to use the default G3 genitals from Daz. There's a morph on TAB to make the genesis 3 cock and balls smooth out, leaving only the anus from g3 gens visible.
thanks 1 user thanked SnarltheWerewolf for this useful post.
PatataFrita on 6/2/2023(UTC)
PatataFrita  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2023 3:40:09 PM(UTC)
PatataFrita

Thanks SnarltheWerewolf!

But TaB does not require the default G3 genitals (which I assume you mean Michael 7, right?). In the link I posted it doesn't say it requires Michael 7, only Michael 4.

And in any case, the default genitalia of G3 (Michael 7?) has no morphs in the anus, no? Only on the penis, or at least that's what I read. In fact I'm not even sure if that model has an anus.
haruchai  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2023 4:16:10 PM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

If I may venture, you appear to be getting a little confused on what is in the package.
In the DS version there is a version for the older Michael 4 figure to use on M4 in DAZ Studio. Also a Victoria 4 version and a Genesis 2 Male version.

There is separate version for Genesis 3 Male. At the start of the Users Manual pdf (available on the linked page) Erogenesis apologises for using the term M7 instead of G3M (and M6 instead of G2M).

You are correct that TaB does not REQUIRE the DAZ genitalia but in order to get the finished effect you are looking for you will need to use it.

So if you were to do as SnarlTheWolf said above, add the G3M/M7 version to a G3M figure and use the morph they suggested along with the DAZ gentalia you can get the desired result, with one caveat.
You are also correct that the base Genitalia from DAZ has no anus morphs, however, this product does add that functionality - https://www.renderotica....Genitals-For-G3Male-Plus
(There used to be another one that had even more but it seems to have left the store at some point).

Edited by user Thursday, June 1, 2023 4:19:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked haruchai for this useful post.
PatataFrita on 6/2/2023(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2023 4:41:19 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
And to add to Haruchai's point, there is M3D Jesse for G3M over at Daz that has anus open morphs and hd morphs for the anus. That product may be more of what you're looking for.
thanks 3 users thanked SnarltheWerewolf for this useful post.
terrancew_hod on 6/2/2023(UTC), haruchai on 6/2/2023(UTC), PatataFrita on 6/2/2023(UTC)
terrancew_hod  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 5:58:34 AM(UTC)
terrancew_hod

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
And to add to Haruchai's point, there is M3D Jesse for G3M over at Daz that has anus open morphs and hd morphs for the anus. That product may be more of what you're looking for.

I was going to mention this product as well. There is a small opening as well as larger opening with HD detail, a slight anus position move pose as well as a few dick morphs as well.  My small gallery should have a render of the morphs in use.

thanks 2 users thanked terrancew_hod for this useful post.
PatataFrita on 6/2/2023(UTC), 5200north on 6/7/2023(UTC)
PatataFrita  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 9:50:27 AM(UTC)
PatataFrita

Originally Posted by: haruchai Go to Quoted Post

If I may venture, you appear to be getting a little confused on what is in the package.
In the DS version there is a version for the older Michael 4 figure to use on M4 in DAZ Studio. Also a Victoria 4 version and a Genesis 2 Male version.

There is separate version for Genesis 3 Male. At the start of the Users Manual pdf (available on the linked page) Erogenesis apologises for using the term M7 instead of G3M (and M6 instead of G2M).

You are correct that TaB does not REQUIRE the DAZ genitalia but in order to get the finished effect you are looking for you will need to use it.

So if you were to do as SnarlTheWolf said above, add the G3M/M7 version to a G3M figure and use the morph they suggested along with the DAZ gentalia you can get the desired result, with one caveat.
You are also correct that the base Genitalia from DAZ has no anus morphs, however, this product does add that functionality - https://www.renderotica....Genitals-For-G3Male-Plus
(There used to be another one that had even more but it seems to have left the store at some point).

Thank you very much for the explanation, it has become clearer to me.

Genitals For G3Male Plus I didn't know it had anus too, maybe with that product I don't need TaB because I have penis and anus, although TaB has the expansion with many skins.

What is the product that disappeared from the store? Do you know its model name or the name of the creator? Maybe it is in another store.

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post

I didn't know about M3D Jesse, I will investigate it.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by: terrancew_hod Go to Quoted Post

I was going to mention this product as well. There is a small opening as well as larger opening with HD detail, a slight anus position move pose as well as a few dick morphs as well.  My small gallery should have a render of the morphs in use.

Where can I see this gallery?

terrancew_hod  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 3:12:30 PM(UTC)
terrancew_hod

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PatataFrita Go to Quoted Post

Where can I see this gallery?

https://www.renderotica.com/artists/terrancew-hod/Gallery.aspx

haruchai  
#9 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 11:46:34 PM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PatataFrita Go to Quoted Post

What is the product that disappeared from the store? Do you know its model name or the name of the creator? Maybe it is in another store.

The product was called G3M Gens Morphs & Controls and the artist was Poison