Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Communications  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 5, 2013 1:19:06 PM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

Hello all, my name is Jason “Loki” Smith, also known as Teronsuke here on Renderotica.

I’m pleased to announce I am the new social media & community manager here and I wanted to take a few moments to introduce myself to you all.

I first got into the 3D world back in the late 90’s and have spent the last 15+ years helping grow the niche in the Adult industry.  I created the first 100% 3D Toon program and membership sites (prior to that 3D content was only ‘bonus material’ on a few sites)

the first few years were mostly spent working with a team of 2 other artists to get the 3D Toon niche grown to it’s own stand alone niche (prior to that time 3D Toons were lumped into hand drawn, anime, henta, manga content)

By 2003 - 2004 more and more companies were getting into the 3D market, and i consulted for most of them,  in Oct of 2004 AVN did a 4 page interview on me and dubbed me “The Godfather of 3D Toons”  Since that time I have continued to work with companies as well as artists, created networking opportunities between the two factions and have been features in countless publications, given lectures and sat on various panels on 3D Content, Marketing, Branding and Virtual Worlds.

I am excited to be starting here at Renderotica and I have big plans for helping the site and the community grow in the coming months,  one of the very first things I will be doing is getting more promotion and exposure for our great vendors and content producers here via our social network accounts (Facebook thread will be posted very soon!)

That’s about it for me for now, if you have any questions please feel free to ask them here or send me an email to community(at)renderotica(dot)com.

Stay Tooned!

Edited by moderator Friday, December 23, 2022 2:37:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Communications for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 12/23/2022(UTC)
UncleSickey  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2013 9:57:44 AM(UTC)
UncleSickey

Hey Loki!  Figured I'd be the first to say welcome and hope that with your guidance the new direction Renderotica is taking will be a good one and sail clear of the reefs and rocks that plauge most online forums and websites.
I put the 'sin' in Wisconsin.
Communications  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2013 2:11:10 PM(UTC)
Communications

Thanks Unc :)  you know me, I don't do ANYTHING half assed lol,  and the things I do is all or nothing!

I do have some big plans for the community (Mostly starting first quarter of 2014) I'm pretty sure the bulk of the community here will approve :)

-Teronsuke-
bruno  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 1:07:58 AM(UTC)
bruno

hy Loki... just new to rendererotica, 
...me from spain...were the bullfights???
come from marble stone modelling and know on 3d modeler z-brush and  maya..

any light to focus my journey??
Communications  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 3:46:12 PM(UTC)
Communications

Sorry I don't really know anything about modeling, I've tried a few times over the years but it has always ended badly and with me screaming lol
ZenMaster3D  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 23, 2022 1:34:48 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)

I am laughing so hard right now, all directed at myself mind you! 

9 years after the facts someone (= me! 😁) finally wakes up, notices the sticky and... oooooh, so that's what he meant earlier! 🤣

... maybe, just maybe, I should pay more attention to stickied threads.

Either way, thanks for sharing, thanks for all your hard work (Renderotica has become my #1 place to go to for all my erotic needs; including it being an amazing outlet for me) and... thanks for all your hard work on your models!

I still think it's a bit of a shame that Violette has left the building so to speak, but at the same time I now also feel all the more special because I can honestly say I got her from this place 😎

Cheers!