23 Pages«<1213141516>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
yorkee2010  
#261 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 12:39:08 PM(UTC)
yorkee2010

@Isaac 3D3....I will post images as soon as I have uninstalled and reinstalled the product, gotta say it's dissapointing.   I hesitated buying until the "Fix" was issued.

yorkee2010  
#262 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 12:44:17 PM(UTC)
yorkee2010

Also....Following the procedure of dropping the Zips into DIM folder did nothing, wasnt recognized by DIM.   Tried unpacking and dropping manifest and supplement files into DIM folder, Nada!!!   Manually installed the files into My Library, Daz see em but  DIM doesnt see installed or in DIM Folder.   I have carried out this proc many times without fault, DIM always picks up the product unless its previously installed.

Laudanum  
#263 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 12:57:52 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

Originally Posted by: yorkee2010 Go to Quoted Post

Also....Following the procedure of dropping the Zips into DIM folder did nothing, wasnt recognized by DIM.   Tried unpacking and dropping manifest and supplement files into DIM folder, Nada!!!   Manually installed the files into My Library, Daz see em but  DIM doesnt see installed or in DIM Folder.   I have carried out this proc many times without fault, DIM always picks up the product unless its previously installed.

That’s because the renderotica store forces us to name the zip files a certain way which breaks compatibility with DIM.

If you rename the zip to “IM00066734-01_AdvancedPussy” then it should work.

LupineGhost  
#264 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 3:15:45 PM(UTC)
LupineGhost

So i purchased the product after the 01 update and encountered a issue where the GeoGraft seems to pinch in on the torso . This is with the MSO Mina 8.1 Character who is  a slightly narrower than the standard GEN 8.1  but basically stock . When the ADV P Graft is added it creates a visible lower abdomen ring not massive but noticeable in that the graft seems to deform or pinch in slightly( noticeable on the mesh view more than the Iray view, but still there as a small muffin top is the only way to describe it ) . Cant find a way to upload a picture other than via web load unfortunately but i assume the graft would follow the body for the abdomen, is this a issue or as intended . 

On a positive note the rest of the graft fits as expected and is not visible ie the leg interface and no other deformation and the main selling point also works as advertised in the way no other graft does or can .  So lots of promise in this product.

Optika  
#265 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 6:24:08 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
To chime in a little:

- I'm glad that this product is initially out. Was long in the making and looks promising. So kudos to the author.
- The update 01 fixed my main problem with glute shapes quite good it seems.
- There are some problems with the product which needs to be addressed, the author needs to decide whether he wants to get out the addons first or optimize the main product. I myself can work with the base product as it is for the moment.

My findings:
- The product has some kind of viewport problems. I'm working with a camera and the iRay preview of the viewport won't work properly whereas rendering in iRay works without problems.
- Navigating the viewport becomes a bit laggy once AP is loaded to the scene. So there might be some things to look into here.
- Textures are a hit and miss. I would prefer default textures to try to be more close to the figures textures. If this is not possible there should be a very soft blending avoiding hard edges/borders.
- We need more wrinkles. Did a render from the back to see if the morphs get still corrupted (they don't; regardless of the crotch deformations). AP looks to "plain" from there. Guess a normal map would be sufficient to add some texture.

Anyhow, as I said above. Glad that the product is out. Is always better to have something to play with which gets improved than to wait. That's what I am thinking.
weder002  
#266 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 6:35:08 PM(UTC)
weder002

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Unfortunately, none of what you sent us works.

1. yes, I tried the procedure you describe here as the first option... but the geoshell is white after application, so I solve it with shell fix from golden palace...

2. after completing all these steps, he decided to go to the surface (before that, however, I found the dirt folder and clicked on it and the surface shows what I need) and find the advanced pussy folders.. and add iray uber to them base ... and then copied and pasted (torso) into the advanced pussy folders...
but it didn't exactly have the effect I expected...see picture 4,5,6

I'd be happy to explain everything to you in detail, and maybe I'm doing something stupid, but I often use this procedure with the golden palace (another genitalia model) and there the genitalia ends up being covered with dirt... but it's not like that with your model, and I'm interested why?

but I think it's caused by a different uv map (textures) than the gen 8 character has...

weder002 attached the following image(s):
4.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
BrotherHades  
#267 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 6:53:51 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 241 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Goblyn Go to Quoted Post
I had something similar happen when I loaded a GF8.1 base and applied a GF8 skin to it. Advanced Pussy's Copy Mat G8.1 function left the texture completely off, probably due to the mismatch of skin, which is a shame since some of the GF8 skins have superior textures compared to 8.1.. just minus the micro-details. I tried Copy Mat G8 feature and it still did not help.

Hopefully there'll be a fix to let you use GF8 skin on GF8.1 while using the Copy Mat feature. Other than that, amazing product! <3

G8 uses Default Female UV set, G8.1 uses Default 8.1 Female UV Set, so to use G8 textures on G8.1 with Advanced Pussy you have to change the UV Sets manually under Surfaces for the Advanced Pussy for Torso, Legs and Gen to Default UVs 

weder002  
#268 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 7:13:52 PM(UTC)
weder002

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I would also like to point out that the genesis 8.1 material does not apply well to the 8.1 gene...

tomorrow when I send a picture...thanks.
windreaver  
#269 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 8:07:45 PM(UTC)
windreaver

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

It's strange that the iray preview in Viewport doesn't work with the updated version~ Delete AP, preview is back~~ There was no such a problem in previous version I remembered.  Why?

PS: Key finding by now is that if I delete the Shell and undo then, Iray preview is fine. Any clue?

Edited by user Tuesday, November 29, 2022 8:29:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked windreaver for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 11/29/2022(UTC)
Masterstroke  
#270 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2022 11:03:48 PM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
Originally Posted by: windreaver Go to Quoted Post
It&#39;s strange that the iray preview in Viewport doesn&#39;t work with the updated version~ Delete AP, preview is back~~ There was no such a problem in previous version I remembered. Why?

PS: Key finding by now is that if I delete the Shell and undo then, Iray preview is fine. Any clue?

As I said many times before, it‘s the geo shell.
DarkerThenBlack  
#271 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 3:12:20 AM(UTC)
DarkerThenBlack

Laudanum my advanced pussy is ready for your advanced dick! Any idea when it will be released?
nam654  
#272 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 6:58:23 AM(UTC)
nam654

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: DarkerThenBlack Go to Quoted Post
Laudanum my advanced pussy is ready for your advanced dick! Any idea when it will be released?

Doesn't even work this one, and you expect an advanced dick anytime soon?

I mean, if you use the base g8 female with no morphs good for you, but there are others who wants to use any other morph, even the daz default one, and can't because of this massive issue that this product have.

My two cents, Laudanum, you should've tried this asset with other body morphs in these two years of development instead of relying only on the base g8 female since most of the people don't stick with the default assets (and for me that I use the majority of the time SquarePeg morphs that makes model buffed, this AP completely ruins everything), and this is what happened in the end. I hope once again for a quick fix because I also think that the core is great, but the execution lacks a lot.

DarkerThenBlack  
#273 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:10:20 AM(UTC)
DarkerThenBlack

Originally Posted by: nam654 Go to Quoted Post

I mean, if you use the base g8 female with no morphs good for you, but there are others who wants to use any other morph, even the daz default one, and can't because of this massive issue that this product have.

My two cents, Laudanum, you should've tried this asset with other body morphs in these two years of development instead of relying only on the base g8 female since most of the people don't stick with the default assets (and for me that I use the majority of the time SquarePeg morphs that makes model buffed, this AP completely ruins everything), and this is what happened in the end. I hope once again for a quick fix because I also think that the core is great, but the execution lacks a lot.

Are you talking about the updated version? Will test it in a second with a more voluptuous character

sentionaut  
#274 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:15:23 AM(UTC)
sentionaut

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)

After the fix I'm using it with RazzleDazzle and SquarePeg's morphs, and the only issue I've noticed is a slight flattening around the inner thighs (which I'd like to see fixed, but it's not a dealbreaker). What issues are you seeing with them? 

Edit: After testing with a bunch of morphs, it seems like the flattening issue is occurring when characters' inner thighs are full enough that they're nearly touching. I still can't insert an image here for some reason, but this is what it looks like with one of those artists' more extreme body morphs. There's a significant difference in the crotch size with AP loaded and it's causing some minor distortion around the stomach as well. I'm not sure if this morph is just way past the limits of what AP can reasonably fit to, but it's also happening with more realistic body types if the thighs cross into the area directly below the graft. 

Edited by user Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:39:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

nam654  
#275 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:26:39 AM(UTC)
nam654

Originally Posted by: sentionaut Go to Quoted Post

After the fix I'm using it with RazzleDazzle and SquarePeg's morphs, and the only issue I've noticed is a slight flattening around the inner thighs (which I'd like to see fixed, but it's not a dealbreaker). What issues are you seeing with them? 

Since I never understood how to attach images here on renderotica because it's not really "user friendly", I'll share links to an image hosting site

https://postimg.cc/gallery/rtZptZd

The glutes/ass might be fixed in this update, but there's still the thighs problems that you can see in the second picture and also the weird "protrusion" in the first pic where the belly is, which is where the geoshell of AP and the belly "collides".

Masterstroke  
#276 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:32:41 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

I don't see this as a deal breaker either.
I am grateful and have much respect for anyone creating a product like this.
Rigged geografts and geoshells can be a PITA.
It looks like a high chance of having unwanted deformations and there seems to be no way to completly avoid them.
For example, there are nasty deformations in Meipe's Golden Palace pubic mount, when bending thighs, which has never been addressed.
Even worse, if you create a morph or a JCM to fix it, it comes right back the next time you open the file.
So yes, I guess there are more service updates needed, but it is a great product for sure.

nam654  
#277 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:46:43 AM(UTC)
nam654

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

It looks like a high chance of having unwanted deformations and there seems to be no way to completly avoid them.
For example, there are nasty deformations in Meipe's Golden Palace pubic mount, when bending thighs, which has never been addressed.
Even worse, if you create a morph or a JCM to fix it, it comes right back the next time you open the file.
So yes, I guess there are more service updates needed, but it is a great product for sure.

Then you're honestly blind if you don't think this is a deal breaker.

Meipe stuff at least doesn't have these huge morphs problems here and there and certainly, with 1.0 versions upon releases, didn't had this kind of problem (and I mean glutes being flattened and thighs being squished even with the default genesis morphs). I also know that there will always be fixes that you need to do, hell I do it all the time because just like you said Meipe creates weird deformations when bending with extreme huge morphs (but even not huge ones and that is totally on the g8 model itself the problem, not even Meipe product) by exporting into blender and fixing everything, but this is a whole other problem much more serious than Meipe ones (which, again, are relatively tiny compared to this one). If you don't see it then I don't know what to tell you.

Also just because geoshells and such are a PITA this doesn't justify the fact that this product, as it is right now, it's a mess. And it's not something made in one day, it's been in the working for two years and he never thought about testing it more thoroughly with other variations? But if you want to keep creating excuses about it, be my guest.

And with this, I'll be waiting for the next update where I hope everything will be solved for good.

sentionaut  
#278 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:53:06 AM(UTC)
sentionaut

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Originally Posted by: sentionaut Go to Quoted Post

Since I never understood how to attach images here on renderotica because it's not really "user friendly", I'll share links to an image hosting site

The glutes/ass might be fixed in this update, but there's still the thighs problems that you can see in the second picture and also the weird "protrusion" in the first pic where the belly is, which is where the geoshell of AP and the belly "collides".

Ahhh, yep. That's what I'm seeing, too. I just now edited my post above with an example as well; hopefully it's fixable. 

There are different body shape morphs in the promos for this, but they're all very slender. I can see some very minor distortion in the thigh area with the bigger Daz body morphs, but it's not nearly as noticeable as it is with any character morph that emphasizes thick thighs.

Laudanum, would additional testing hands be helpful at all? I have a ton of character morphs with exaggerated proportions in the exact area AP covers.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 30, 2022 8:13:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DarkerThenBlack  
#279 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:53:51 AM(UTC)
DarkerThenBlack

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

Then you're honestly blind if you don't think this is a deal breaker.

Meipe stuff at least doesn't have these huge morphs problems here and there and certainly, with 1.0 versions upon releases, didn't had this kind of problem (and I mean glutes being flattened and thighs being squished even with the default genesis morphs). I also know that there will always be fixes that you need to do, hell I do it all the time because just like you said Meipe creates weird deformations when bending with extreme huge morphs (but even not huge ones and that is totally on the g8 model itself the problem, not even Meipe product) by exporting into blender and fixing everything, but this is a whole other problem much more serious than Meipe ones (which, again, are relatively tiny compared to this one). If you don't see it then I don't know what to tell you.

Also just because geoshells and such are a PITA this doesn't justify the fact that this product, as it is right now, it's a mess. And it's not something made in one day, it's been in the working for two years and he never thought about testing it more thoroughly with other variations? But if you want to keep creating excuses about it, be my guest.

And with this, I'll be waiting for the next update where I hope everything will be solved for good.

Great job... now I'm not even aroused anymore :/  While it's still not a deal breaker for me(will just keep using golden palace for more extreme shapes) I would also like to see the tight problem fixed  in the future. Even with all those flaws, for this price, this asset is great.

thanks 1 user thanked DarkerThenBlack for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 11/30/2022(UTC)
cervcity  
#280 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2022 7:56:55 AM(UTC)
cervcity

It's a lot better after the update, but still the geograft doesn't behave exactly like the original mesh would. I tried out several morphs, especially butt morphs, that don't have any effect. Several bend corrective morphs like Hip Bend Control (which I use a lot) don't work either. There's also some weird bending around the anus and rear thighs flattening when the legs are bent 90° in relation to the torso. Because of this, I'll definitely use te product, but only for closeups (until it's fixed, if ever). For all other use, I'll have to stick to the genitalia we're all used to.

Laudanum don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the effort you put into this asset. I'm only pointing out its flaws so that you can fix it and make the product perfect. At least, I hope it can be done, I don't have the knowledge.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 30, 2022 8:08:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified