Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
inquire  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2022 1:35:25 PM(UTC)
inquire

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Hi: I'm trying to get information on IWITCH's Facialized M8-M8 product. I did try to contact the vendor using DM, but when I posted I got the message that the artist's mail box is filled up and so my message can't go through until the vendor has freed up space. My question about the product: Are these cum splats geografts? Is there a tendency for the cum splatters to turn the Dicktator stark white? Or, are these conforming props? The readme, which I did read, is no help. It doesn't say. I'm concerned about having the Dicktator geografts turn stark white. I did read the readme for the product, but it doesn't say just what the cum splatters are. So, can someone help me with this?

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2022 3:36:39 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

I can't say for sure as I don't have the product, but most cum splats tend to be props or conforming items.

And if so they shouldn't effect the shells from anything as the surfaces of the props aren't added to the base figure.

Looking at the product page though I'm not seeing any mention of it containing any props, just poses. 

RangerRabbit  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 25, 2022 6:21:56 PM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

I have sent an email to the Content Artist to have them come and look at this forum question. I'll be watching this thread to make sure they respond.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
IWitch  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2022 6:13:21 AM(UTC)
IWitch

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi inquire,
When I go to my mailbox I have this message "Your mailbox is filled to 2.20%." The DM should work.
Facialized M8-M8 is a pose pack For Michael 8. It doesn't consist of any cumshots. It was made to create realistic renders of facial sex scenes.
You can add any cumshot pack for Genesis8Male or M8 from the store to make what you want.
thanks 1 user thanked IWitch for this useful post.
RangerRabbit on 11/26/2022(UTC)
inquire  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2022 12:34:31 PM(UTC)
inquire

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Thank you all for the responses. I don't understand why I got the message that IWITCH's DM box was full. But, OK. Thanks for answering.