Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
revenant  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2022 10:44:35 PM(UTC)
revenant

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello,

I was wondering if your Natural Men product will with with the Cocky Clackers add-on for Dicktator. I don't see any mention of it in the description or readme, so I wanted to make sure before I purchased.

Thanks!

lightBLUE  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 7:27:50 AM(UTC)
lightBLUE

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Hi,

Natural Men came out before the Cocky Clackers add-on actually.
I personally haven't tested it, but considering the way Natural Men was created, I'm afraid that it might not be possible to fit the hair with it.
I don't have Cocky Clackers add-on so I can't say for sure, but if that product changes the geometry of Dicktator gens then the hair will not fit.
If that product changes the Dicktator shell in any way and you try to fit the Natural Men hair on the modified shell an error message will pop up and it won't be possible to fit it, unfortunately.
The problem is that Natural Men product is made to fit the shell of Dicktator and if you apply another shell it will change the geometry and strand-based hair can't be fitted to a geometry different than the one it was created for.
If anyone who reads this has both products and did try that, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Anyway, I believe that Growler Dicktate Pro has a better chance to be compatible with the Cocky Clackers add-on.
Growler Dicktate Pro has its own holder prop and it is fitted to that, and that holder is fitted to Dicktator gens. And since it is not made to fit the shell it won't be affected if the shell was modified by adding another shell.
But I must say that I haven't tested its compatibility with the Cocky Clackers either, so if someone else did, please do comment on this.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help here, and if I do get a chance to test all that in the future I'll post the results.
revenant  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2022 10:52:40 AM(UTC)
revenant

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Thanks for the response. Hopefully someone else will chime in.