23 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
simontemplar  
#61 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:28:21 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Gen9 doesn’t have nipples and a navel, which sucks.

I am not sure this is entirely true.a "Genesis 9 Body Shapes Merchant Resource" is listed that will probably adress that. Or something.

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Laudanum  
#62 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:36:25 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 263 time(s) in 103 post(s)

I have Gen9 on hand and it doesn’t have built-in nipples and navel to the topology. The only way to add nipples is with HD morphs, displacement maps or geograft.

Laudanum  
#63 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:38:35 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

They also went back to Genesis 1 style of having both male and female under one figure which I don’t think it’s neither bad nor good.

simontemplar  
#64 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:40:42 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Do you have that product?
https://www.dxz3d.com/ge...shapes-merchant-resource
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Laudanum  
#65 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:53:49 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

No I don't...

isaac3d3  
#66 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:54:30 AM(UTC)
isaac3d3

Hi Laudanum, Advanced Pussy looks like a very interesting product. Given that Genesis 9 is soon to be released, will you be releasing a version that will fit G9/V9?
Thanks
Laudanum  
#67 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 9:57:13 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: isaac3d3 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Laudanum, Advanced Pussy looks like a very interesting product. Given that Genesis 9 is soon to be released, will you be releasing a version that will fit G9/V9?
Thanks

G9 version of Advance Pussy will take more time but it will come.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Masterstroke on 9/23/2022(UTC)
isaac3d3  
#68 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 10:55:34 AM(UTC)
isaac3d3

Thanks. I'm looking forward to playing with your.... products ;)
Ciaran  
#69 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 1:15:54 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 60 post(s)

After I saw what they did with the mesh I was wondering about that. No nipples or navel would indeed suck. However, I went ahead and placed an order for Gen 9 since I'm working on creating clothing and items, and want to see how things will need to change with Gen 9. Thanks for your input.

SnarltheWerewolf  
#70 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 2:19:28 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Hey Laudanum,

Since you have a version of g9, can you confirm/deny whether or not it's using the same A pose from G8 that was such a b*tch to making upper body clothing for because of the arm placement to the torso?
Laudanum  
#71 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 2:26:57 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laudanum,

Since you have a version of g9, can you confirm/deny whether or not it's using the same A pose from G8 that was such a b*tch to making upper body clothing for because of the arm placement to the torso?

It does but the legs are more straight and G9 is smaller than G8. I’m afraid the arms are pretty much the same as before.

Masterstroke  
#72 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 2:45:59 PM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Ciaran Go to Quoted Post

After I saw what they did with the mesh I was wondering about that. No nipples or navel would indeed suck. However, I went ahead and placed an order for Gen 9 since I'm working on creating clothing and items, and want to see how things will need to change with Gen 9. Thanks for your input.

You've placed an order for V 9, not G 9. G 9 is the free base figure.

Optika  
#73 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 2:49:05 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Originally Posted by: isaac3d3 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks

G9 version of Advance Pussy will take more time but it will come.

I hope you'll focus on the G8/G8.1 version and addon products (like AP Designer) before you tackle Gen9. Apart from the release in mid-October I reckon it will take a little until that Generation will gain traction.

Regarding the nipples I thought someone mentioned higher res nipples on Gen9 over at DAZ3D. But that might even be the HD. But is HD restricted to Vicky9 or does that come with the free default G9F from the essentials package?

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2022 2:51:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SnarltheWerewolf  
#74 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 2:56:08 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

Originally Posted by: SnarltheWerewolf Go to Quoted Post
Hey Laudanum,

It does but the legs are more straight and G9 is smaller than G8. I’m afraid the arms are pretty much the same as before.

Thank you for the clarification. That sucks to hear, that is one of the few things I really wanted them to fix with G9. T Pose is was easier to model upper body clothing for. There was a fracturing of g3 to g8, I fear there may be even more fractioning of the user base. I don't really see anything about this that's better enough than g8.1 to make me leave g8 land. Here's hoping g9 is a short lived generation for something better. 

Ciaran  
#75 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 3:07:48 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post

You've placed an order for V 9, not G 9. G 9 is the free base figure.

Well yes... If you want to be technical about it. :-) I ordered the "V9 HD Bundle" at a significant discount.

Optika  
#76 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 4:14:41 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Hope for you the "V9 Pre-Release Bundle" will be worth it. If you are a PA you might even get it way cheaper. For me this bundle is a no go. Don't care if it is Pre-Release and Pay-now-get-later. The thing which bugs me is that DAZ won't say what is included apart from the freebies. Therefore this bundle is rather another mystery grab bag for me than a Pre-Release bundle. I do Pre-Orders for all kinds of products but in those cases I already know what I will get. Even if everything is under development DAZ could have stated what products and from which vendors will be included without problems. Maybe even with a subject-to-change-remark. But $80 for something I don't know anything about it? No, sir.

But back to topic. I want Advance Pussy much more than Gen 9 or Vicky 9 ;-)

Bumper2  
#77 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 5:55:59 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 139 post(s)
To get (relatively) back on topic, your product looks absolutely astounding! The level of detail and stretchable nature is awesome. The fact that you are also making versions for Gen3 (which i sometimes still use) and Gen9 (which I won't even look at, honestly, for at least a year or two) is phenomenal.

Can I ask two questions?

If it was already listed in your showcase I must've missed it, but how does it handle textures? One of the best parts of Golden Palace, in my opinion, is that it copies the materials to make them accurate. During Gen3 I bought several characters that I never used because they didn't have genital textures. The copy material script on GP8 solved that headache. Does yours do the same?

What is your vendor name on Daz? I'd like to support your products there if I can, just as here. If you're not comfortable putting it in the thread could you message me instead?

I use your extreme penetration morphs all the time, and love your gynecology chair (I even wrote a review!) The only thing that's stopped me from investing heavily in cock-o-rama is that I'm broke. I know your products are quality, and I can't wait for this!
Laudanum  
#78 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 6:09:29 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Bumper2 Go to Quoted Post
To get (relatively) back on topic, your product looks absolutely astounding! The level of detail and stretchable nature is awesome. The fact that you are also making versions for Gen3 (which i sometimes still use) and Gen9 (which I won't even look at, honestly, for at least a year or two) is phenomenal.

Can I ask two questions?

If it was already listed in your showcase I must've missed it, but how does it handle textures? One of the best parts of Golden Palace, in my opinion, is that it copies the materials to make them accurate. During Gen3 I bought several characters that I never used because they didn't have genital textures. The copy material script on GP8 solved that headache. Does yours do the same?

What is your vendor name on Daz? I'd like to support your products there if I can, just as here. If you're not comfortable putting it in the thread could you message me instead?

I use your extreme penetration morphs all the time, and love your gynecology chair (I even wrote a review!) The only thing that's stopped me from investing heavily in cock-o-rama is that I'm broke. I know your products are quality, and I can't wait for this!

Thank you very much for your kind comment.

Yes, Advance Pussy copies the textures and materials from the character just like you said.

thanks 1 user thanked Laudanum for this useful post.
Bumper2 on 9/23/2022(UTC)
Ciaran  
#79 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 6:16:22 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

TWhat is your vendor name on Daz? I'd like to support your products there if I can, just as here. If you're not comfortable putting it in the thread could you message me instead?

I was wondering this myself and agree with Bumper :-)

Laudanum  
#80 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2022 6:23:29 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Ciaran Go to Quoted Post

TWhat is your vendor name on Daz? I'd like to support your products there if I can, just as here. If you're not comfortable putting it in the thread could you message me instead?

I was wondering this myself and agree with Bumper :-)

I don’t really mind telling but I’m not sure what the ramification of telling my DAZ vendor name would be. I doubt it would do anything but since the guys at DAZ can use this against me I just think it’s more prudent not to say.