Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Neon666  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 2:41:50 AM(UTC)
Neon666

When I use paypal, this message appear.

Server Error in '/' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 1017:
Line 1018:            //Load the payment section
Line 1019:            this.ShoppingCartControl.LoadStep(this.ShoppingCartControl.CurrentStepIndex+1);
Line 1020:            
Line 1021:        }

Source File: c:\CGBytesLive\cgbytes\WebRoot\CGBytes\CMSModules\Ecommerce\Controls\ShoppingCart\ShoppingCartPreview.ascx.cs    Line: 1019

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   CMS.EcommerceProvider.ShoppingCart.LoadStep(ShoppingCartStep stepControl) +144
   CGBytes_CMSModules_Ecommerce_Controls_ShoppingCart_ShoppingCartPreview.btnbeforeOrder_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\CGBytesLive\cgbytes\WebRoot\CGBytes\CMSModules\Ecommerce\Controls\ShoppingCart\ShoppingCartPreview.ascx.cs:1019
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +11758367
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +149
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5027

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3429.0

RangerRabbit  
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 9:10:04 AM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

We have been experiencing an issue in our Checkout system that has been causing issues in other parts of the website as well and we are aware of it and working on cleaning up the code causing the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience that it may have caused everyone affected. Anyone who was trying to process an order overnight this morning would have run into this issue. We have it up and running now and we are verifying our code to make sure it doesn't occur again. 

Again, I'd like to extend our apologies for this issue.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
Neon666  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 27, 2022 12:33:19 PM(UTC)
Neon666

Alright, just some technological error, I see. it worked now so thanks for letting me know.