Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CrazyPhoton  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 19, 2022 2:13:05 PM(UTC)
CrazyPhoton

OK, I have the next problem. (After loading Futalicious v3.2 with Genesis 8.1 and no more Error-Message.)

Now I tried to load the material script. And the error message comes: "Selection Error: Genesis 8 Female not found! Remeber to load it on G8F first."That's true, because it's G8.1F

But I did everything as it was described.

And now it doesn't work again.

TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2022 3:45:18 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: CrazyPhoton Go to Quoted Post

OK, I have the next problem. (After loading Futalicious v3.2 with Genesis 8.1 and no more Error-Message.)

Now I tried to load the material script. And the error message comes: "Selection Error: Genesis 8 Female not found! Remeber to load it on G8F first."That's true, because it's G8.1F

But I did everything as it was described.

And now it doesn't work again.

If you have the latest version you should have updated Mat Copy and and Shell Loading Scripts for G8.1F in - /Genesis 8 Female/Anatomy/Futalicious_v3.2/7_GF8_1/. (SEE IMAGE BELOW) 

If you don't have these files then download the file updates from the store or look for Meipe's footer or support threads for his dropbox links.

Select the Genesis 8.1 Female Figure in the Scene and run the NEW Mat Copy Script just as before, and as well with the G8.1F Figure selected in Scene load the New Shell. If it turns white after loading the shell or any additional Shells (ie Breastacular, makeups, etc) then select the Shells individually in the scene and run the old Shell Fixer Script as before. *(Shell Fix will need to be run on all additional shells to correct the shells.) 

Edited by user Wednesday, July 20, 2022 3:53:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TheBitterGent attached the following image(s):
Forum Help - g8.1f futa mats.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/21/2022(UTC)