Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ContentModerator  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 2:03:01 PM(UTC)
ContentModerator

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)

Congratulations to all the noted artists! 

DigitalDreams3D  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2022 11:54:57 AM(UTC)
DigitalDreams3D

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Congrades to all the American winners, never Canadians.
Harold Hubbard
AKA Tw3D
mitru  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2022 3:31:14 AM(UTC)
mitru

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Congrats to the chosen!

I'm always amazed by the overall quality of all Renderotica's contests... But I've to say that this is not the case, I think you left better pictures behind that were far better than some of the chosen from my point of view.

Even I'm very suspicious about one of the chosen has 4 pictures in gallery and other one has ONLY the honored picture... 

I only try to do a positive criticism as overall technique level is in decline as more and more great artists are leaving your contests by this kind of criteria I think.

I offer myself as judge for future contests if you wish... because I sincerely believe that you need a change. 

Mitru Comix - Erotic and Bondage Comic stories

Store Here: http://www.renderotica.com/content-artists/mitru/314

RangerRabbit  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2022 4:17:12 PM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: mitru Go to Quoted Post

Congrats to the chosen!

I'm always amazed by the overall quality of all Renderotica's contests... But I've to say that this is not the case, I think you left better pictures behind that were far better than some of the chosen from my point of view.

Even I'm very suspicious about one of the chosen has 4 pictures in gallery and other one has ONLY the honored picture... 

I only try to do a positive criticism as overall technique level is in decline as more and more great artists are leaving your contests by this kind of criteria I think.

I offer myself as judge for future contests if you wish... because I sincerely believe that you need a change. 

Mitru,

Thanks for the critique. Maybe there is some misunderstanding as to how the images in Contests are judged. There are 5 judges and they do not know who else is judging, so it is a blind judging. Each image is scored based on the four criteria, Adherence to the theme, Composition, Posing, Lighting/Materials. Once all the scores have been tallied, the winners are announced. They do not check to see how many other images that contestant has in their gallery. They do not check to see what country they live in, (addressing the comment further above). The artists that take the time to submit an image get fairly judged on the same criteria as the next artist. Understandably, art is subjective which is why we work with 5 different judges. Their choices may not align with yours but that does not give you the right to insinuate that the winners of this contest did not deserve to win. They absolutely did deserve it and I would certainly like to make sure that they feel like the winners they are.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
thanks 1 user thanked RangerRabbit for this useful post.
ContentModerator on 1/28/2022(UTC)