Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
G315t  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 19, 2021 1:09:06 PM(UTC)
G315t

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Hello Folks,

After I have not dealt with 3D art for about 9 years, I have recently started again and have now put my first new product in the store. It is the first of a series of planned pose packs and I hope you like it. 

Currently I am still quite slow and often need hours to finish a pose until I am halfway satisfied. I think I've deleted more poses I wasn't happy with than I've finally published, but I hope I'll get some more practice soon. 

The plan is: 
I'll make a few packs for Genesis 8.1 for DAZ now, but I also want to make poses for la Femme and Poser later if there's interest. I don't know how popular these figures are currently, I don't have the right overview again yet. 

I would like to know if you prefer the new pose packs for DAZ to also come with a DIM file or these Smart Content product files and if so, if you can possibly show me how to put that together. 

I also took the opportunity to re-post my old packs for Vicky 4 and Michael 4 for Poser 9. and they are now all 3 available for the minimum price I was allowed here. So if anyone is still interested in working with these figures ( I always loved V4) , grab the packs. 

Greetings from Germany and have a nice weekend. 

G315t

Twisted_Pencil  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 20, 2021 9:10:49 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Grüße G315t,

It does take some time to get things just right but that effort shows, your poses and the expressions look quite authentic which makes all the difference for me even in comic style renders.

I still use V4 a lot, she is a bit limited for some poses when being particular but she still looks great in many scenarios.
I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
thanks 1 user thanked Twisted_Pencil for this useful post.
G315t on 11/20/2021(UTC)