Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
James-Is-James  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 8:19:12 AM(UTC)
James-Is-James

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 37 post(s)

Are there restrictions that prevents one from signing into Renderotica from multiple devices?

I have a laptop, an iPad, an android tablet and a mobile smart phone (I haven't tried to use the smart phone yet). The laptop is used mainly for image creation and posting, the other devices are mainly used for browsing.  I have yet to get any of the tablets to log into the site, even when I manage to enter my password correctly I get an incorrect login; the only thing I have managed to do is lock myself out and reset my password. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've never had this sort of issue before.

Thank you for your attention...

It's not Art, it's Jim.
RangerRabbit  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 9, 2021 8:42:06 AM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 113 post(s)

Originally Posted by: James-Is-James Go to Quoted Post

Are there restrictions that prevents one from signing into Renderotica from multiple devices?

I have a laptop, an iPad, an android tablet and a mobile smart phone (I haven't tried to use the smart phone yet). The laptop is used mainly for image creation and posting, the other devices are mainly used for browsing.  I have yet to get any of the tablets to log into the site, even when I manage to enter my password correctly I get an incorrect login; the only thing I have managed to do is lock myself out and reset my password. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've never had this sort of issue before.

Thank you for your attention...

Check your email. I sent you an email from support

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management