Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2021 8:55:37 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 159 post(s)

Just a little update, we've completed the Body Blush update to v1.2 and I'm just doing a little more internal testing before I hit the submit button on them.

What's been updated:

• There were a few seaming issues we found in a couple of textures, these have been fixed.
  • Added support for Genesis 8.1
  • Added texture support for Fender Blender male and female, updated texture support for the 1 setting involving Golden Palace, updated texture support for Breastacular.
  • Added non-textured support for Futalicious (& full monty), Dicktator and Lickalicious. Non textured means that even though the blush area doesn't affect these grafts, they won't show up with that white default shell area.
  • Added some butt smack hand prints as a free bonus to female.

When downloading your updated files, you will also see a new download available called "Bonus Shell Stacking Tools-Thunder-3D" which is a separate download. If you own male and female you might see this zip twice, it's the same zip, you only need to download it once.

Shell Stacker is a set of easy-click utility presets to adjust the offset of any shell. I made 9 presets from .0035cm to .04cm, to make it easier to quickly adjust the distance of stacked (overlapping) shells.

I will add the shell stacker zip to the 2 CORE USM kits as well, after Body Blush is released, for those who may have USM but not Body Blush. ;)

Cluster Bomb could not be supported. Unfortunately we just couldn't get it working wth the existing maps, and support would require a whole second library of maps specifically made for Cluster Bomb.

For those who were hoping for more smacks, fingernail marks, whip marks etc. we decided not to include those just yet, USM 2.0 development has opened the door to some really great options, and we plan to use the new system to add-on these kinds of marks. The new system allows for marks that can be moved around, re-scaled and rotated on the fly by the user, making it MUCH easier to get exactly what you want, where you want it. :)

FYI, USM 2.0 is going to an add-on product, not a stand-alone product, USM 2.0 will not replace your existing 1.2 products, instead it will enhance them. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Akirael on 7/5/2021(UTC)