Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bsty  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2020 5:41:13 AM(UTC)
Bsty

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

first off, i'm a noob.  but a noob with enough tinkering in graphics in the past to be dangerous to myself.  with that said...

i downloaded zoro_d's Chameleon ROse2 character and have been using her to begin to learn Daz3d.  however i'm running into an issue with the eyes.  sometimes when i select different eye colors everything works fine.  other times, when i select them, the whites of the eyes are SUPER bloodshot, AND i can't then revert back and fix it.  'undo' works if i catch it straight away but other than that... can't do it.

i tried to figure out which texture has been applied to the eye, but i don't know where to locate that in all the GUI controls.  i DID find the actual texture files themselves and the files look SUPER bloodshot... but when you first load up the character and sometimes when i start changing the eye color on a new character, they AREN'T super blood shot so... i'm lost.

any ideas?

thanks

zoro_d  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2021 2:27:38 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Sorry for this very late reply, & iam not so active here & I get lost in the forums & i don't receive automatic notifications for subjects related to my Items unless I check manually.

This issue you mention didn't happen to me before, you can apply each eye color easily & they change to the ones you select, anyways, if you still face this problem,try to apply the "!!Default Skin" to get back the eyes color to default then once again apply any-other changes you want,,, if the problem still occures despite this, then it could be something else need us to dig deeper in the scene you use to see what is going on (extra mesh around the eye makes conflict for example...etc)
zoro_d
My STORE