Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dazuser1234  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2021 1:27:31 PM(UTC)
dazuser1234

Hello my dear friends of 3d erotic art,

just a question regarding the new "gen gap" product from zev0. Maybe one of you found a solution for my problem or at least has the same one.

After installing the product I get an error that a futalicious_v3 .dsf file can not be found. I checked both the futalicious and gen gap install packages and no trace of the file in question is there. When I delete just the morphs for futalicious in my library, the problem doesn't occur. I left the morphs for 3feetwolfs and the "original" genitalia in my library and found no problem (yet). Looks a little bit like some links are wrong, but that's just me guessing.

Does anyone of you have the same problem and knows a solution? Or is it just a bug?

Thanks in advance! And have a nice evening

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 18, 2021 10:56:46 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 242 post(s)

My guess is as Gen Gap morph data files appear to support both Futalicious v3 and v3.2 it may expect both to be there on the system. Since not all users delete the prior versions when something like Futalicious is updated, it is not unheard of for users to have both Futalicious v3 and v3.2 installed. ( Sometimes unless support products are updated to use the new versions, if you use a product that requires an older version, like Deep Inside Her for Golden Palace, for it to fully work it requires Golden Palace, and won't work well with Golden Palace v2 ) So if Zev0 and the testers had both installed then it wouldn't be hard to miss the error, as it is tied to Futalicious v3 being installed, or more exactly not having Futalicious v3 installed. So the error would likely only show if the user has v3.2 installed and not v3 installed. 

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
dazuser1234 on 4/19/2021(UTC)
dazuser1234  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2021 1:46:44 PM(UTC)
dazuser1234

Hi Hades,

thank you very much for your help. It was the missing 3.0 installation. Just installed it and everything runs fine now.

I think what confused me was that there were separate folders for 3.0 and 3.2 in the Zev0 package. So I thought that the 3.2 zev0 morphs would only link to the 3.2-futalicious files.

best regards and thanks again

p.s.: Just in case it is a bug and Zev0 reads this: The problem occurred when a scene with Futalicious 3.2 was loaded. The path to the missing file was: data/meipex/futalicious_genitalia_g8f/futalicious_genitalia_g8f_v3/futalicious_genitalia_g8f.dsf