Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 19, 2021 12:23:24 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Just a quick update, because I'm getting really excited about this update to USM 1.2

Core and the included Soaking Wet Pack for G8 & 8.1, Female and Male are essentially done. I'm finishing up new icons today, and it looks gorgeous (if I do say so myself :D )

I have completely retooled the shells. There's a shell for G8 and a shell for G8.1, on both Male and Female, PLUS a new shell for Dicktator and Futalicious, so they can be controlled separately from the rest of the body. All other grafts automatically update based on the body material you apply. This includes,

Female:
Golden Palace
Fender Blender
Cluster Bomb
Breastacular
Lickalicious (supported/won't turn white, but no added wetness since it has it's own wetness options)
Upcoming Golden Palace Add-On

Male:
Golden Palace Male
Fender Blender
Lickalicious (same as female)

The new Futa Lucious and Dickta Lucious shells were made separate because I have plans to make some fun material add-ons specifically for them after the updates to the old products are complete.
Yes the shells and matching material saves will be included in the 1.2 update, so Futalicious and Dicktator are not only fully supported, but they also have new materials that perfectly match the body materials :)

I'm holding back a little longer before I begin the beta testing process because I want to to finish the other 4 updates. These should go a LOT faster than the water update, since Sweat and Baby-Oil will only require material re-saves to support all the grafts and G8.1 using the new optimized shaders.

I know a lot of you can't wait to get the updates, but I feel it's important to get everything ready (and get it right) at the same time, rather than a staggered approach.

Also please undersatand that it's going to take time for internal testing, plus 'rotica site testing, but I'm determined to get this done this month. I think you guys will agree that getting it right will be worth the wait :)

Finally, to be clear, USM 1.2 will be a free update to those who already own USM and its add-ons before the update. You will have access automatically to update the specific products you had already purchased.

The old USM will not be available to download after the update, as it is being replaced by USM 1.2, and the new 1.2 system is not compatible with USM1, as it is intended to replace it, using it's own folder structure, maps etc. If you already own the original USM, USM 1.2 will not overwrite it, but USM1 will no longer be an officially supported product, as it is intended to be replaced by USM 1.2.

The planned USM 2.0 is a completely different product with a different purpose, planned for this summer, and will be a separate purchase. USM 1.2 will still be an actively supported product along side USM 2.0.
Wish I could say more about USM 2.0 but the forums have eyes if you know what I mean ;)

This 1.2 update has been a long time coming, and even though I do have (a lot of) legitimate excuses, I still want to say I'm very sorry this has been such a long wait for those of you who have been following this product since last year. It's been a lot of work, but we're incredibly proud of the results, and can't wait to see what you guys will do with USM!

Hope to have some test shots to show off soon, please feel free to discuss (politely) here :D

thanks 2 users thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
Kgpx on 3/21/2021(UTC), Akirael on 4/1/2021(UTC)
Kgpx  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 21, 2021 8:43:27 PM(UTC)
Kgpx

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Looking forward to this. You've been teasing some "body fluid" expansions when USM was released. Are these going to be something to keep the eyes peeled for 1.2 or will we have to impatiently wait on 2.0?
Thunder-3D  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 12:16:35 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Kgpx Go to Quoted Post
Looking forward to this. You've been teasing some "body fluid" expansions when USM was released. Are these going to be something to keep the eyes peeled for 1.2 or will we have to impatiently wait on 2.0?

"Organic Fluids" is something I've been wanting to get done and still plan to do before USM 2.0.
The plan has always been an add-on, but the add-on I wanted to do wasn't possible on the USM 1.0 system.
USM 1.2 makes some really fun fluid options possible, especially separating the body and dicktator/futalicious shells.

TLDR: Yes, Body Fluids will be made for 1.2, though there will likely be a version for 2.0 as well, but again, 2.0 will work very differently from 1.0/1.2 and some people may prefer to keep using the 1.2 system alongside 2.0. :)

Optika  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 3:22:45 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Looking forward
kcam001  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 4:33:45 PM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hope to see some previews for this soon as I've been wondering about the futalicous portion of the USM shell since the first version came out
Thunder-3D  
#6 Posted : Friday, March 26, 2021 7:50:46 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Update:

Baby Oil for G8-8.1 Male and Female are done. A few new maps were added but the originals work very well. Heavily updated the shader and it now appears thicker, but still clear and shiny as Baby Oil should. :)

Female sweat is also done, and I expect to finish Male Sweat tomorrow. :D

I've also created a couple of new tools, more on that later, but the majority of the old toolkit has been scrapped in the interest of simplifying the user experience ( god I sound like such a corpo sometimes o_O, yes I played too much Cyberpunk 2077 over the holidays), and most of the icons are re-done.

Once male sweat is done, all that is left is to rewrite readme's, add some docs for tips on lighting, and then package it for internal testing, then it goes to 'rotica for site testing :)

I had set myself a goal to get this in-store before the end of the month, but I have to be realistic, it's like a completely new product so testing is going to take a while, but the wait is almost over and as soon as I have some people alpha testing it, I'll be working on updating the promo art, and then I can finally show you guys and gals the results :D