Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Optika  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2021 5:01:41 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Couple of questions:

- Don't know but is 3feetwolf still active on the forums?

- Is there a mac version of the HD Nipples product planned?

- I've noticed that the current version is windows only but would it be possible to manually do the steps which are probably scripted on windows to use it on mac?

Thanks!

// Update:
From checking with the manual PDF it seems that all which is done automatically on windows is creating certain folders and altering the existing character textures, right? So this should be possible to be done manually although it might take a little time. So I would probably purchase this for Mac if 3feetwolf/someone could provide step-by-step instructions in what have to be done to use the product manually.

Edited by user Saturday, January 9, 2021 5:10:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3feetwolf  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 19, 2021 9:30:22 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Altering the existing textures is mainly achieved through a python program, which can ensure that the altered textures are still seamlessly connected with the original textures. The problem is that I do not have the ability to write a mac version of it. Someone wrote to me that he would help me write a mac version. But after I sent the source code to him, I never heard back.

I am afraid that the manual modification method is not realistic, because there is no guarantee that the original textures can be uniformly deformed and there will inevitably be uv seams between the altered textures and the original textures.

If I may, I would suggest that you send me the textures that need to be altered, and I will create the new textures for you on my pc and then you can use them on mac.
thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
Optika on 2/21/2021(UTC)
Optika  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2021 3:57:45 AM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Thank you for that suggestion but I got hands on an old windows laptop. Might use this for the texture work and then work with the results. Or try it with Parallels as I am still on an Intel Mac.

But very much looking forward to your other 8.1 updates. Glad that you are back.

thanks 1 user thanked Optika for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 2/22/2021(UTC)