2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zoro_d  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11:01:58 AM(UTC)
zoro_d

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
The .dsx ,, but you need both if them of course. You can open the .dsx with any text editor program like notepad, & take a look from inside, it is more like an .xml
zoro_d
My STORE
DontTellMyWife  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 12:51:30 PM(UTC)
DontTellMyWife

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hi Zoro,

Just bought Kitten and addon, and am about to enjoy this update; thanks for making it free. Also LOVE Chameleon Rose, and am looking forward to buying the sportbike and other assorted costumery you have on R'sity.

My question is this: do you have (or have plans for) wet maps for Kitten's gens? I'm LOVING the attention to detail and the shaping you've given her labia min (it's a look I try unsuccessfully to get from Golden Palace), but currently they're dry as a popcorn fart. I was about to embark down the Photoshop rabbit hole of figuring out my own, but wanted to ask here first if there was something forthcoming? I don't harbor any fantasy world where I could do it nearl as good as you.

Thanks for the awesome content!

E

zoro_d  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2020 5:54:32 PM(UTC)
zoro_d

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Originally Posted by: DontTellMyWife Go to Quoted Post

Hi Zoro,

Just bought Kitten and addon, and am about to enjoy this update; thanks for making it free. Also LOVE Chameleon Rose, and am looking forward to buying the sportbike and other assorted costumery you have on R'sity.

My question is this: do you have (or have plans for) wet maps for Kitten's gens? I'm LOVING the attention to detail and the shaping you've given her labia min (it's a look I try unsuccessfully to get from Golden Palace), but currently they're dry as a popcorn fart. I was about to embark down the Photoshop rabbit hole of figuring out my own, but wanted to ask here first if there was something forthcoming? I don't harbor any fantasy world where I could do it nearl as good as you.

Thanks for the awesome content!

E

I am glad you liked Miss Kitten ;) ... for your question, go a head & do the photoshop postwork you need, because I am already busy on making a full new Female Outfit & also most of time consumed learning Marmoset Toolbag & Unreal Engine (for Raaltime Rendering Daz stuff inside them) so I don't have a chance soon to add that wet pussy feature to Kitten.

zoro_d
My STORE