Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Communications  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 13, 2020 11:12:30 PM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

I SWEAR the weekend had JUST Started... but nope, It's Monday once again folks,  and time to kick off a brand new week, hope it's as stress free as it can be for all of you!  Let's help that out by checking in with Davo, Freeone, Layla, Blackadder, Pendavos, andy3dx and Goldenmaster and see what great new products they have for us!

Terminus 5 "Cruel and Unusual Pack 1" for Poser 8+

Terminus 5 takes a new twist with the "Cruel and Unusual" punishment packs. Pack 1 features a cool "Death Press" that will remind you of a Venus fly trap for humans.

Terminus 5 "Cruel and Unusual Pack 1" for DazStudio

Terminus 5 takes a new twist with the "Cruel and Unusual" punishment packs. Pack 1 features a cool "Death Press" that will remind you of a Venus fly trap for humans.

Double Blowjob Poses G3

This pose set contains 51 poses for the Genesis 3 Female and Male figures.

Double Blowjob Poses G8

This pose set contains 51 poses for the Genesis 8 Female and Male figures.

Tia 003

Minivladi getting a lap dance in a strip club.

Reverie 1: Summer Swim

Teya has a habit of daydreaming. So much that her mental wanderings sometimes gets her into a lot of trouble. Now, in the last days of summer, will Teya's propensity for reverie be her undoing?

My New Neighbor

69 high-quality Textless images in JPG format

Sex Patrol Ep2 "Anal Way Of A Warrior"

R.I.S.S went on her next mission to the Viking village to return the fugitive from there. She thought that she would quickly fuck her in all the holes and come back but something went wrong and now she becomes a victim and gets herself huge Dicks in her ass.

Communications  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 17, 2020 11:06:41 PM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

Another week has come and gone, ad the weekend is finally here, While we hope all of you have great weekends planned, let's first check in with lightBLUE, g545, IWitch, Lazzy Dog, Vunter Slaush, MarcosGAB, RuDy Studio and SynfulMindz and see what great new products they have for us!

Full Body Hair G8M

''FullBodyHair G8M'' is a set of 25 conforming strand-based body hair props for G8M. This set consists of: 5 arm hair styles, 5 armpit hair styles, 5 bottom hair styles, 5 chest hair styles, 5 leg hair styles and 20 different color presets.

Slave Service II

10 sexy poses for the two Masters, and their slave girl for Genesis 3 Male and Genesis 3 Female - 30 poses total, included poses for him and her genitalia

Squirter

Squirter is a set of 5 conforming squirt props for NGV8 and 2 wearable presets for G8F.

T-Play G8F/G8M

Trans play G8F&G8M contains 10 sex poses for Genesis 8 female and Genesis 8 male Also contains 10 genital poses for XY, and 10 poses for XXY

Made of Chains

4 props made of chains.Iray only.

Sofie For Genesis 8 Female

This is Sofie for Genesis 8 Female, this is a beautiful woman created by me and my wife. It was made using Hexagon 2.5 and Zbrush. She is a beautiful woman and I hope you enjoy to create your art with her.

Secret Style 13

Bikini and Bra for G8F

Lil Bit Wild

Add an animalistic touch to our Little Pets G8F. Explore the wildlife!