Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kgpx  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 10:28:46 AM(UTC)
Kgpx

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hi, don't know what i am doing wrong, but when I try to apply any of your Lickalicious poses I wil get the whole character pose applied - including hip translations. For one I though any of your new poses do not move the hip and/or character and for the other i though tzhe silver ones would apply to the tongue only? Maybe related to DS 4.12 public release?

BrimstoneOmega  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 12:00:54 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Try selecting the tounge itself, not the character. Should help.
Thunder-3D  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 7:11:27 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Ok, I went back and looked at all the packs that have Lickalicious poses and I think I understand.

All the Lickalicious (silver) poses in the "Expression" sets have no translation, movement or body info, so they work without moving the character.

The only ones I found that move the character are the Lickalicious poses for things like specific Blow Job poses and that is working as intended. All the Lickalicious poses that go with full body poses will have a little bit of body data, this is necessary for the poses to work correctly because I had to compensate for the more realistic thickness on Lickalicious (the basic Daz tongue is wafer thin)

Why:

The Lickalicious add-on for the BJ poses have corrective jaw data, to make Lickalicious properly contact with the Dicktator poses. Unfortunately, that corrective data does include some body rotation data from the hip, so they aren't intended to be used on poses other than the ones they are foldered and numbered for.

The good news is, the Lickalicious poses in the Expressions part of the set (Expressions 1, Expressions 2, Expressions Add-On) can be applied to any pose and will not affect the figure other than the Lickalicious tongue. So while some of those will alter the hip, none of the poses should be translating or rotating the base character node at all, if you find one please let me know so I can update it.

I hope that explains it all :) if you have other questions or if it's a different problem, let me know and I'll be happy to help :D

Additionally, the Silver Lickalicious poses are hierarchical poses meaning you should apply them to the figure, however you may apply them to the tongue but they will affect the body anyway.

ALWAYS apply the full body pose, then the Lickalicious pose, then any expression adjustment if included for that pose, in the order provided for best results :)

Edited by user Saturday, September 28, 2019 7:28:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kgpx  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2019 6:44:23 PM(UTC)
Kgpx

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Thanks for getting back

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

The only ones I found that move the character are the Lickalicious poses for things like specific Blow Job poses and that is working as intended. All the Lickalicious poses that go with full body poses will have a little bit of body data, this is necessary for the poses to work correctly because I had to compensate for the more realistic thickness on Lickalicious (the basic Daz tongue is wafer thin)

Why:

The Lickalicious add-on for the BJ poses have corrective jaw data, to make Lickalicious properly contact with the Dicktator poses. Unfortunately, that corrective data does include some body rotation data from the hip, so they aren't intended to be used on poses other than the ones they are foldered and numbered for.

That's exactly what I can confirm, so explanation understood - not the reason behind it though ;) Actually ewhat i notice is that the Lickalicious poses of eg. the POV set apply the whole pose including hip mvement, while the poses itself wouldn't do so.Understanding they are hierarchical by the nature of the Lickalicious product but intended to load AFTER applying the main pose, couldn't they be altered to just apply the changes or corrections compared to the original pose? I mean changing the Jaw iwill be a must and partially even smaller corrections to neck, head and even upper body. But it would make Lickalicious so much more useful for me as I am actually using your products (almost every single one) for what they are called - inspiration to modify as my characters all are heavily morphed from head to toe and every thing in between.

I wouldn't be bothered if the locks in V3Digitimes Pose Mixer could prevent the character from moving or changing the global pose as with every other pose preset, but somehow these poses seem to differ and simply override the rotational and transition being locked. Would that be something that could be changed more easily?