Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DavidGB  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2019 8:18:53 PM(UTC)
DavidGB

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)

There are pose sets - often several from several vendors - for most kinds of sexual activity and positions, but the one I don't see but would like to buy (Genesis 8, preferably) is a good titfuck set. Thought there'd be one from IWitch to go with the Titjob morphs for the breasts, but sadly not.

Scope for a number of positions: male lying on bed, female kneeling on floor; male flat on bed or floor, female kneeling on same surface leaning over; male standing, female kneeling or sitting in chair or on edge of bed; male sitting on chair or bed, female kneeling between his legs; and of course, female lying on bed or floor, male kneeling astride her, both him holding her breasts round dick and her holding her breasts round dick, plus maybe her tilting head forward to lick or suck the glans each time it emerges, plus him shifting back and up to jerk off on the tits, etc.

(Actually, while there are many products for generating various large breasts, there's an overall lack of interacting with breasts in the assorted pose sets, fondling, grabbing, licking, kissing, nibbling etc while in some of the positions where either he can reach her breasts easily, or she may play with her own.)

I have dollars waiting for any vendor putting a good set (or even reasonable set).in the store ...

IWitch  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 8:56:05 AM(UTC)
IWitch

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,

I am in the process of making pose pack that will work with my Titjob morphs pack.
DavidGB  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2019 11:59:17 AM(UTC)
DavidGB

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Ah, Great news. Previously you seemed to release related morphs and pose packs one after the other, so when you released unrelated products after the titjob morphs I thought maybe you weren't doing the poses I'd been hoping for ... maybe not enough morph sales or something. (Although for myself I'd have bought such a pose set even without the morphs set, as it's easy enough to pose the breasts and use collision to fit breasts to whichever penis model in the pose myself - and that may still need to be done as well as or instead of using your morphs given my morphed characters.) And, as mentioned, while there are many morph sets by a number of vendors for just e.g. blowjobs, or anal sex, there's not a single set devoted to titfucking. Or ... actually I think I remember one, but that was very specific to a set of giant breast morphs. I'd really hope for a set based on real average size breasts: as with many things in DAZ/Poser, whether morphs or poses or rigging, basing things on the average, it's quite easy to tweak towards either extreme, whereas starting with an extreme it gets hard to tweak back to average, let alone towards the other extreme.

I mentioned examples of different types of poses I'd like to see, but I'm especially wanting ones with her lying on her back and him kneeling straddling her.

I'll watch the store with anticipation.

And for any of the other pose vendors passing by ... for 'topics' I like, I'll buy all sets going from all vendors. I've bought everyone's cowgirl sets, for instance (but not everyone's reverse cowgirl sets, which doesn't interest me so much), and I'd still buy more that covered specific variations that aren't in any of the current ones. Titfucking sets are something else I'd buy any and all that came out (prices and quality appearing reasonable): so I'd also buy ... a Director's Cut ... an Inspirations ...