Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ccob  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 6:36:20 AM(UTC)
ccob

I like tentacles. There, I said it. So while there are many tentacle great tentacles available to ensnare beauties of all descriptions (Chocolate is the reigning champ, but no support for DAZ)... They are difficult if not downright impossible to pose and use effectively. And trying to create realistic poses from scratch, or modify existing never seems to look right ( at least for me. Disordercode always make some of the most natural and flowing poses. See Deep for V8 and Horror from the deep.) So my request/ challenge, is for a hefty product pack containing lots of slimy, disgustingly gorgeous tentacles of all types nd textures, and a ton... I mean a ton, of wriggling, squirming, struggling helpless, hopeless, and kinky poses for both victim and tentacles!  you could do updates and add-on's of new poses and textures! I would pay serious money for such a treasure trove! I think there are probably a lot of us who would.I ask for this dream product because I am too unskilled, and err.. too lazy to make mine work. And, plus, like I said.... I love tentacles!!!

Zaavaleta  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 3:18:47 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

Sounds interesting. What would the tentacles be attached to? A person or some type of blob or space creature? Maybe a sketch would help.

Sutut  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 8:54:22 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Uh, I'm a poser user but pretty much Chocolate is at top.

There are Daz versions and support for most of the items - Chocolate has moved to Daz though seems to be making 3d movies and images for sale more than sell items.

On Daz itself there's "Tentacle Soup" - https://www.daz3d.com/tentacle-soup which can become pretty much any type of tentacle - then if the textures aren't enough there are plenty of others.  Also the "Singers of Czorr" seems pretty flexible.  Also Darkseal here - poser thing but since you need to manually load textures anyways...  http://www.renderotica.c.../334_Darkseal-s-Tentacle

Again, not into Daz but from what I've heard all you need to do with Chocolate's stuff (definitely the sectional vagina view) is to manually load the textures and other 'standard procedures'.

Now, I sympathize with how F--- difficult it is to get them anywhere.  I'm doing a visual novel/comic series based around "Tentacle Hentai" and grindhouse/exploitation scifi - if only there was a "Target character" - "Grab character gradually" dial and the dozen or so tentacles would in variable but correct ways grab someone....  IMO it's possible but it'd require advanced scripting and mods to the main program and neither company would cooperate.

Darkseal  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2019 9:03:59 PM(UTC)
Darkseal

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 94 post(s)

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/334_Darkseal-s-Tentacle

p6 version works in daz

Edited by user Saturday, May 11, 2019 9:07:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Neocene  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2019 12:09:38 PM(UTC)
Neocene

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Perhaps adding some new Iray mats would make this older product more appealing.
"No matter where you go, there you are"