Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
niteowl  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 5:17:28 PM(UTC)
niteowl

HI guys,

I was really into Daz and even posted the beginning of a home made comic book on this site in the past.

Anyways, for a variety of reasons I took a few years hiatus from 3D art and just got back into recently.

So, I still have many models from a few years ago, mainly the Genesis 2 generation. For those models, for gens I used Sledgehammer's excellent fem gens and OMG dick for G2 (forgot the official name but you know what I mean). When I use those models (some were, imo, very nice) I don't have any problems. However, recently I also got some models for newer generations (for now only V7, V8 and Pretty base G3 and G8). Eventually I would like to make scenes using those models as well..... but I'm a little confused about what gens to use for the newer models, especially Genesis 3. For example, I didn't see a fem gen equivalent for G3. A friend has morphs for the regular G3 genitalia but it doesn't seem as goo (the ass especially has more limited morphs, as far as I remember).

Are there any versions of fem gen or MOGD for G3 females? If not what would you recommend for G3 females gens and anus? What have you guys been using for G3 females?

thanks in advance, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Communications  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 7:14:08 PM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 115 post(s)

SO the 'best' 3rd party genitals for G3 are as follows:

New Gens For Victoria 8

(While this SAYS 8, it DOES work for both 3 and 8)

Golden Palace For Genesis 3 Female

There are also others, but these were my go-to ones (I mainly use the default Daz Gens at the moment

thanks 1 user thanked Communications for this useful post.
niteowl on 4/29/2019(UTC)