3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tigerste  
#41 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 3:27:07 PM(UTC)
Tigerste

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

For what it's worth My main gripe with TaB is that it's not a geograft - the weightmapping isn't perfect but I can live with that.

Also, it's been confirmed in the DAZ forums that Genesis 9 isn't going to be released this year: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/266736/genesis-9-coming-next-year-and-if-so-will-you-buy-it/p12#Comment_4455636

WhiteCloud  
#42 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 11:12:06 AM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi,

Instead of fitting it to G8M, I create a Rigid Follow Node, put TaB as a child and add Smoothing Modifier (Collision item : G8M, Collision iterations = 10).

SnarltheWerewolf  
#43 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 12:27:00 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

It's a good thought and I tried it awhile back. The problem is the second the hand touches the shaft, the shaft will deform or the leg gets too close to the testes and the testes deform. That's the problem with colliding against the entire g3/8 body. It's why I made the shield to avoid that problem.

It took me a while to find a solution, which I've offered to Ero to repackage and use as an update, but he's never responded. In all candor I've given up. He obviously has abandoned the product, which is unfortunate. 

Whatcha gonna do 

Originally Posted by: WhiteCloud Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Instead of fitting it to G8M, I create a Rigid Follow Node, put TaB as a child and add Smoothing Modifier (Collision item : G8M, Collision iterations = 10).

WhiteCloud  
#44 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2019 6:09:56 PM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Maybe a standard pubic geograft could be used as a base to attach TaB genital and could become the Collision item.

Just TaB need an anchor.

Edited by user Saturday, April 6, 2019 6:19:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SnarltheWerewolf  
#45 Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2019 7:26:50 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

You need to "fit to" Tab to G8M, but you are correct you need something to collide against. Your best bet is to take another TAB, take it into the geometry editor, edit out all the shaft and glan polys and then save it out as a collision shield. Load that shield tab onto G8M, set it to collide against G8M. Then load the actual TAB onto G8M and set that one to collide against the shield tab. 

You want the shield tab to base fit match and set it to super flush against the g8m figure, I'd make it a little wider than the TAB prop and set it to like 3 smoothing iterations and 3 or 4 collision iterations. Take the actual TAB and set that to generic and 1 smoothing iteration and like 10-20 collision iterations. Make sure both are set to high resolution.

If you do that along with fixing the rigidity in the other post, your TAB will work just as nicely as a geograft. 

Again, I just wish Ero would have taken this and just repackaged it as an update so everyone could enjoy this w/o any additional work 

Originally Posted by: WhiteCloud Go to Quoted Post

Maybe a standard pubic geograft could be used as a base to attach TaB genital and could become the Collision item.

Just TaB need an anchor.

WhiteCloud  
#46 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:25:25 PM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

It's the same thing for RumenD G8F Shemale Standalone and TigerShark42 Anthro Penis.

Edited by user Thursday, April 11, 2019 2:28:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

WhiteCloud  
#47 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 3:24:54 AM(UTC)
WhiteCloud

Create a geograft is easy thanks to SickleYield tutorial video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm-QCFKowCw

Edited by user Monday, September 30, 2019 1:53:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified