Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Zaavaleta  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 1, 2019 2:46:53 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 63 post(s)

This is an idea that popped into my head earlier this week. It's just a rough draft, but I think it has potential. It was done using morphs so the edges are a little rough. I think I can improve it a lot with a geo graft and some better textures. The middle set of breasts fall on a boundary between the chest and upper abdomen so any twisting or bending forward causes them to crease in an ugly way. That'll take some work to fix but I think it could pay off big time.

I'm sure lots of people will want 3 full size sets of boobs, but I like the smaller sets better. I think they look more realistic the way mammals with multiple teats would look (ie. dogs, cats, etc). If I can make it work, there probably will be an option for 3 full size sets though. I'm not too skilled with modeling and I can't just copy the Daz geometry, so the 2nd and 3rd set may look a little different because of that.

I'm also trying to come up with a name for this ... this. One thought was Lactasia, but that sounded kind of silly. Another is Nuakea, after the Hawaiian goddess of milk and lactation. Mammareena? Names are difficult.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome and thanks for viewing. Zaavaleta.

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2019 5:28:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: corrections

Zaavaleta attached the following image(s):
breast morph test 1.jpg
breast morph test 2.jpg
mjw  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2019 9:04:16 AM(UTC)
mjw

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Well-done. It would be interesting to have the option of all pairs the same size, but this is good. I tried this, but my attempt was poor - too lazy to push it through. Diana of Ephesus is depicted almost covered in breasts. So perhaps you could use Diana or perhaps a made-up name such as Ephesia.
Zaavaleta  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2019 1:38:05 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Originally Posted by: mjw Go to Quoted Post
Well-done. It would be interesting to have the option of all pairs the same size, but this is good. I tried this, but my attempt was poor - too lazy to push it through. Diana of Ephesus is depicted almost covered in breasts. So perhaps you could use Diana or perhaps a made-up name such as Ephesia.

Nice! I never knew about Diana. Oddly, I've never searched for multi breasted women before. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work on it some more this weekend. I only recently learned how to do geografts, so don't expect too much. I guess in the long run it will probably be easiest to make all 3 full size, then use morphs to change the sizes from there. I'll try to get it (them?) to be compatible with the default UV maps if possible. That will make it much easier on the user. Hopefully, all the user will have to do is copy and paste the nipples in the right place, load the geograft and it should work.

Right now I'm just using a morph to add the breasts and cranking up subdivision to smooth them out (and it still looks bumpy). Plus the nipples/areolas are a displacement map which has it's own subdivision level, so this thing probably uses way more VRAM than it needs to. A geograft should fix a lot of that. I'll try it this evening.

Cowrie  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 3:06:40 PM(UTC)
Cowrie

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say, I love this. I've tried making morphs for similar stuff before, but never been happy with my results. Yours are much nicer. If you're still working on this, will there be an option for four breasts instead of six?
Zaavaleta  
#5 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 7:32:37 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Originally Posted by: Cowrie Go to Quoted Post
I'm late to the party, but I just wanted to say, I love this. I've tried making morphs for similar stuff before, but never been happy with my results. Yours are much nicer. If you're still working on this, will there be an option for four breasts instead of six?

I've been sidetracked by a lot of other stuff going on, but I'm still hoping to finish this one. Adding geometry that matches the Daz figure is challenging, and I'll readily admit I'm in way over my head. But if you never try anything new, you'll never learn anything. If I can finish it at all, I'd like to add an option for 4 breasts.