Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mortze  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 12:42:31 PM(UTC)
Mortze

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I find really hard, if not impossible, to find new content with morphs for breasts to make believable poses when the model is laying down on her back. 

Example: 

That's something that has been lacking way back since V4. 

It would be really could if someone managed to create that, specially for G3 and G8.

surody  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:22:21 PM(UTC)
surody

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Mortze Go to Quoted Post

I find really hard, if not impossible, to find new content with morphs for breasts to make believable poses when the model is laying down on her back. 

That's something that has been lacking way back since V4. 

It would be really could if someone managed to create that, specially for G3 and G8.

You don't need a morph for that. You can use the Pectoral translations and rotations to achieve the same. I personally use a script which isn't available anymore though.
The left image is translations and rotations applied for the laying pose and the right one is without.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:28:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

surody attached the following image(s):
breast2.png
breast1.png
Mortze  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 1:37:56 PM(UTC)
Mortze

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
That does help yes. I may achieve some acceptable results with that and with other morphs, turning the limits off, but what I meant was a product with quick morph dials or something that immediately simulates the gravity.
I have a product that simulates gravity but it is for a model that is in standing position, and barely when she bends over. But it doesn't work when she lays down.
surody  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:12:23 PM(UTC)
surody

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Mortze Go to Quoted Post
That does help yes. I may achieve some acceptable results with that and with other morphs, turning the limits off, but what I meant was a product with quick morph dials or something that immediately simulates the gravity.
I have a product that simulates gravity but it is for a model that is in standing position, and barely when she bends over. But it doesn't work when she lays down.

Morphs are not that flexible because it depends on your breast size and shape how well they work.

Zeppelin  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:48:50 PM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 96 post(s)
There are little tweaks you can use. G3 has X Y and Z scale to the breasts, use the Z scale to flatten. There are also third party morphs with options like Breasts Pointed, where you adjust negatively. Look in Parameters tab, The Shaping tabs, and the Posing tabs to see if any adjustments can be made. One last option is to use the Liquify filter in Photoshop to adjust a lot of imperfections to anatomy in post production. You can mask off areas to not be affected and adjust the parts you want.
There are opportunities for developers to fix the bad anatomy that comes standard on most DAZ models. The breasts and hips and buttocks and genitals just aren't realistic in certain poses. The kinds of poses you see on Renderotica.