Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BBSoft  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 10:39:22 PM(UTC)
BBSoft

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hi Meipe! I already posted this on a thread that I thought was here but it was actually on general product support, so I checked if there was a Soft Gravity thread already here and since there is not (or at least I didn't see one after checking all pages) I decided it'd be better to ask here directly.

I'm having some trouble with Soft Gravity.  Most of the supermorphs don't really do anything. Only when the Side-Side morph is not 0 then it seems like the other morphs start working but just as much as Side-Side is used (just giving it a value of 1 won't make much difference), though I'm not sure if they are working as they should because, as you can see on the pics I linked, the breasts get waaay too big. UpperCurve morph is the only one that seems to work without having to use the Side-Side morph. So, poses that don't use Side-Side or barely use it, also don't make much difference on the breasts.

https://imgur.com/s2f1cbH

https://imgur.com/sGq0ANl

https://imgur.com/OUgEAbx

Btw, seeing how it makes the breasts way bigger, I want to confirm something. Can these morphs be used with any size/shape of breasts and the morphs will just shape them like gravity is affecting them or am I supposed to use them on default breasts to also get the size of the breasts? If it's the latter, then I basically have to reduce my character's breasts when I want to use Soft Gravity, right? 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Meipe  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 2:23:29 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)

Can you post a screenshot of the parameters tab with "Show hidden properties" enabled? Probably what's happening is that for some reason the link between the controllers (blue parameters) and the real morphs is broken. You can always dial up manually the hidden morphs (for example "Soft Gravity Breast Shape 135")

Yes, Soft Gravity comes as a default big shape (there will be more options in SG for G8F, and I'll probably update SG G3F), so you need to start with a normal breast ;)

Meipe attached the following image(s):
Show hidden properties.jpg
Soft Gravity.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
BBSoft on 3/18/2019(UTC)
BBSoft  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2019 9:14:45 PM(UTC)
BBSoft

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Sure, here you go:

https://imgur.com/a/YtaOW6y

Took screenshots when everything is zeroed, when everything is at max and Side-side is at zero, and then everything max and Side-side at 45.

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Yes, Soft Gravity comes as a default big shape (there will be more options in SG for G8F, and I'll probably update SG G3F), so you need to start with a normal breast ;)

Ah, good to know for the next lady character I make with that in mind, and will be waiting for those products as well ;)

Thanks!

Meipe  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:16:51 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)
Ok, I spotted the issue. It involves the use or the ° character in the morphs... a few computers don't like that. I sent an update to the store one year ago to fix that but I just checked, and you can only dowload the old zip. Can you contact me at [email protected]?